Callaway Razr X Black Drivers

Razr X Black

Callaway RAZR X Black Driver The Callaway RAZR X Black Driver produces maximum power and maximum control. Designed for golfers who want the ultimate in speed and accuracy off the tee, the new RAZR X Black Driver features forged composite and a black PVD finish for a look that's just flat-out, head-turning cool. A combination of VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a large sweet spot and high ball speeds across the titanium face for long, consistent distance while Distance Trajectory Weight

John James   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 06, 2016]
Model Reviewed: Callaway Razr X

I've been going through drivers like crazy - Cobra Amp, Cleveland Launcher, Krank, Nike Vapour, even popped for an expensive Japanese Royal Collection. Yeah, I know it's me. But ... the first smack I hit with this, like night and day. For some reason, boom, down the fairway. And long too. Got the white model on eBay. Like new, like cheap.

Similar Products Used: See above. And more.
JJ   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 31, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Callaway Razr X

Took lessons and that really screwed up my driving. Went through about 10 different drivers. Tried this and it was like night and day. Suddenly I'm long and in the fairway. I got the white model and its classic looks is great at setup.

Similar Products Used: Too many to list.
J Bernal   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 08, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Callaway RAZR X Black TI

best driver I ever hit. I used to be a 220-240 yard driver and now I am a 240-260 yard driver. I have improved my driving and hitting it straighter.
My swing speed is between 92-98 and this is the right club for me.

David   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 17, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Razr X Black Driver

My brother-in-law bought this driver in June of this year and I asked if I could hit it, WOW it seemed like every time I used it, it went straight and long. I usually are in the fairway, but this club had added 20-30 yards to my drives. Needles to say it has been in my bag ever since!! Best driver I have ever hit, thanks Fish !!!!

Similar Products Used: Calloway X460
Hoganman1   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 27, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Callaway Razr X Black

I purchased mine directly from Callaway last March. So far I really do like the results. I picked up a few yards, but my fairways hit stat is through the roof. As with most clubs getting the right shaft is the key. I have a fairly low ball flight so I use the Aldila NVS shaft in my drivers, but they offer several choices. This club will be in my bag for quite awhile.

I haven't had any issues, but I know Callaway customer service is top notch.