Callaway X460 Drivers

Callaway X460 Drivers

This all-titanium, 460cc driver is designed for longer and straighter tee shots. At 460cc, the new drivers combine a CT/VFT Face, Consistent Alignment Sole and patented Callaway Golf technologies. That combination of technology makes the X460 the longest all-titanium drivers Callaway Golf has ever made.

[May 29, 2021]
olivernicholle9052

Strength:

Great! Weights fell out of the back of several irons a couple years ago and Ping replaced promptly and free. Solar Roof Installation

Weakness:

Definitely nothing weakness.

Purchased:
New
[Sep 20, 2012]
DL Smith
Model Reviewed: Callaway x 460 driver

This driver is awesome. Just yesterday I was awarded a token ball by an LPGA teaching pro for "best finish" in a foursome. I've been taking lessons for 5 weeks, and this was my first time on the course, and my first time using this driver. This club was consistent the whole way through. Very painless. Nice feel and balance.

I purchased my club on eBay, gently used, for under $50. I am seriously considering buying a brand new set of Callaway clubs. Would like to try a few others to get a better feel for what I need and like.

None.

[Jul 10, 2012]
B.S.
Model Reviewed: Callaway X460 Driver

Was given this as a wedding gift (from my wife...pretty nice gift right)! Once I finally figured out how to hit this thing it has been exceptional (been hitting it since 2007), I am averaging 240 to 250 off the tee and keeping my drives in the fairways. If I could only figure out how to be as consistent with my irons as this driver I might be a decent golfer!!!

[Jan 25, 2011]
Mark Willams
Model Reviewed: Callaway X 460

Had the driver three year although most of my golf is at a par three course the driver rattles like a baby rattle. the warranter department said they would replace it for $175.00 with a Diablo Octane and I would have the send the club and pay for shipping. I found the diablo for 209.00 with free shipping and no agrivation. I thought Callaway would do better for the defect. 3 years with little use?

Love my 3 hybrid by callaway. Also M X20 irons.

[Jan 05, 2011]
crookedshaft
Model Reviewed: 460X

Upgraded from a Taylormade 360, which is a very smooth club that I have carried since 04. Going to a bigger head I was worried about generating enough club head speed to get the distance or bombing it 300+ in the other fairway. To my suprise this club was very workable, it doesn't need a supper powerful swing. I found if you give it a nice easy swing the club does the work for you, hitting in the 250's is norm now. I have tried +400cc drives before but could not get the accuracy, which was the reason I always went back to the Taylormade 360. My best round this year with the 460X I hit 7 out of 8 fairways, the 8th I got greedy and tried to crush it. And yes this club is obnoxious when hit!

Taylormade 360 on up to R7, Golden Bear 440CC,

[Aug 30, 2010]
Steve Rayburn
Model Reviewed: Callaway X460 Driver

Played the X460 9* with a stiff shaft. It felt really nice off the tee. When any ball played is hit on the sweet spot, it goes. Won 3 scramble long drive prizes with it, (ball was Bridgestone B330RX)
For the price, I don't think you can beat this driver.

[Jun 21, 2010]
golfkid13
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: callaway X460 driver

I picked up this driver used on ebay and I went from hitting high 100's and a few 200's to hitting low to high 200's with very little practice. Great sweet spot and great for all types of golfers.

[May 01, 2010]
matthew robertson
Model Reviewed: callaway x460

i bought the callaway x460 with a fujikara s flex shaft and i couldnt be happier... after rockin the range for a few days its taken my game to a whole new level. hitting fairways 280+ consistantly is my thought every time i step up to the tee box, the real crazy thing is that is actually happens now. this club is really forgiving and ads a nice natural draw to your ball off the tee. if you want a driver to complement your game physically as well as mentally the x460 is my highly recommended choice.

-matt

[May 01, 2010]
garygoodgolf
Model Reviewed: callaway

ugly, does not come off the face cleanly, dont get this :(

[Apr 20, 2010]
fcoglizer
Model Reviewed: Calloway X-460

I was given this club as a gift. After only playing two rounds with it, the club seemed to forgive slightly off center contact and still put the ball fairly straight out with a great deal of pop. Granted I still have a slice from time to time that I need to fix but this club didn't exaggerate that at all.