Dunlop LoCo Crazy Long Drivers

LoCo Crazy Long

• Extra large sweetspot provides maximum forgiveness
  • A Forged head for a solid feel and control
  • Harrison Striper, Titanium re-inforced shafts reduces hooks and slices whilst adding distance for golfers of all levels

Justin Long   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 09, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Crazy Long

I didn't like this driver because it was making my drives shorter and slicing my shots.

Similar Products Used: I have a Callaway Diablo that makes my drives go 30-40 yards longer and keeps them straight.
james smith   Shoots in the 100s [Nov 25, 2010]
Model Reviewed: dunlop crazy long driver

i had a shocker round on the third on my practice swing my my driver haed flew off and went into the water i was so shocked and i dived in to get it.

Billy Clifford   Shoots in the 70s [Nov 25, 2010]
Model Reviewed: dunlop loco crazy long

i have had 25 hole in 1s on the 14th with dunlop loco 2 iron they are best clubs

Steve   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 16, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Loco Crazy Long

One of the best drivers I've used, and I've tried a lot. Fairways hit probably running about 90%. I'm not a long ball hitter (220-250 yds.) but this driver continues to find the fairway even on miss hits. For the price, I don't think there's a better driver available. It sounds a little funky, but you won't mind that when you're in the middle of the fairway.

NA

Similar Products Used: LocoPro, TaylorMade, Wilson, Ping, Big Bertha
LocoProud   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 17, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco Pro

I bought the Loco Pro after a local club pro suggested it. I was at a Demo Day testing out drivers to replace my current Taylor Made. After hitting some Cobras and Nikes with higher launch angles, I got the urge to get a newer driver but my budget wouldn't allow it. The local pro suggested the LOCO Pro and it has changed my game ever since. The Loco Pro is very long and very forgiving. The offset head has helped me go from a really bad slice to a nice draw that I can count on everytime. My average driving distance has gone up 30 yards (270+) and is very dependable. The only con I have is that I wish it came in a higher launch angle. Can't beat it for the money.

At $100, who needs it.

Similar Products Used: Taylor Made, Cleveland Launcher, Nike Ignite, Callaway
jbads69   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 21, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco Crazy Long

A beginner, I've been using the driver that came with my low cost Wilson clubs and have for the past year ignored those who have been telling me to pony up for a better driver. Big Mistake! I saw this in a weekly circular at Dunham's, and for $89 decided to take the plunge. It made a difference the first time I was out. I've had it for two weeks and I've shaved 8 strokes off of my best score and am scoring below my old best on a regular basis. Pretty stiff shaft that feels nicely weighted. I don't swing hard at all, but I've gone from drives under 200 yards to 225 - 250 on a regular basis. My slice has not dissappeared but it sure is less noticable! Big club head has minimized my "misses". Bottom line is that if you are a recreational golfer it is a great buy. My buddy who is a scratch golfer has a list of reasons he doesn't like swinging it - but for a hacker like me it has added distance, straightened me out, left me with easier approach shots and lowered my score. Maybe someday I'll get serious enough to spend $500.00 on a golf club.....but until then I'll just enjoy my $89 investment that helps me enjoy the game a whole lot more!

Similar Products Used: N/A
Locotech   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 09, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Dunlop loco crazy long

I bought this club used for $30 at 2nd Swings. This is by far the best club value that I have ever purchased. The shaft alone is worth the money. I hit this club very long and very consistently. My golf game could be summarized by being consistently inconsistent, but this is not longer true off the tee box. My golfing buddy buy's every new driver that comes out and I hit them all and the Dunlop Loco is better for me. The only other driver that has come close is the Callaway GBBII, but it was not nearly as consistent. The club is truely crazy long. Give it a try you will not be disappointed!!

None needed

Similar Products Used: Callaway GBBII, Taylor Made R5
bdcrowe   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 24, 2004]
Model Reviewed: Dunlop Loco Pro

This driver is absolutely amazing. It is incredibly long, and the sweet spot seems like it takes up the entire clubface. Toe and heel hits let you know they are there, but distance remains very good, and direction seems to be unphased. Sweet contact rewards with the longest drives you will probably ever hit. The offset head is the only down-side for me. If I over-swing, my mistakes are left. But as long as my rhythm is good, look out! Super driver at any price, much less $99. I sold my 975J to buy the Dunlop. It's that good.

Haven't needed.

Similar Products Used: Integra IV, Nike Ignite, TM 500 series, Titelist 975J.
subparman   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 10, 2004]
Model Reviewed: loco crazy long

I really enjoyed this club. I tried many different drivers while shopping around. This one for the price blasted all other drivers out there. It hits straight and long. I have added about another 40 to 50 yards in my drive. Three of my other golfing buddies went and purchased this same club because of the way i was hitting it. I recommend it to everyone.

didn't need to