Lynx Predator Ti 460 Drivers

Predator Ti 460

Four-piece forged titanium construction, featuring plasma welding, allows for the design of the largest, longest and most forgiving Lynx Predator driver ever! 460cc head size provides for an enormous effective hitting area, extreme low and deep weight distribution for the high launch, low spin ball flight that produces maximum distance and carry.

Ace K   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 03, 2007]
Model Reviewed: lynx Ti 460

I got one of these drivers a couple of months ago from Golfsmith for $49, I figured the shaft in it was worth that. It's an 05 model so they were clearing them out. It came with a 75gram UST shaft with 9.5 degrees loft. First time out I was out driving some more skilled playing partners who were using high end Callaway and Titelist drivers, and I was hitting just as many fairways as them too. They were stunned to find out that I had paid $300 dollars less than they did for a club that roughly matched theirs in performance. I was so impressed that I went back to Golfsmith and bought another as a backup. for $49, it's the best cheap driver ever made!

Lynx is a Golfsmith "house" brand now, so the service is very good.

Similar Products Used: Taylor Made Ti burner
Integra soolong 450
Precept Titanium driver
OVERALL
Matt N   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 07, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Lynx Predator 460

I just purchased the Lynx Predator 460(9.5 degree stiff) and I can't believe how great this club feels for the price. I tried the Taylor Made R5 and R7 Draw, Cobra Speed Composite, just to name a few but this club at 149.00 was a great deal. I am the prototypical golfer I am inconsistent at the Tee box but and trying to find a driver that fits my swing was tougher than I thought it would be. With a huge face I was able to correct my pop up drives and this club isn't as large looking as most drivers, but plays long. With a consistent swing (100-105 mph swing speed) I hit between 230-260 yds which is 15 yards longer than usual. Overall a great deal for the money.

OVERALL