Nike SQ 460cc Drivers

Nike SQ 460cc Drivers

The SasQuatch (SQ) 460 Driver. The SQ 460 features a distinctive yellow sole design and club head design with what company officials call the "ideal ratio" between the width of the club face and the depth of the club head.

[Jul 17, 2008]
vthokies23
Model Reviewed: Nike Sasquatch 460cc

I had a Taylor Made r7 and recently tried out a Nike Sasquatch 460cc driver with a 10.5* face and immediately noticed the added length to my drives. The only problem is that this club is extremely inconsistant. I am not an advanced golfer by any means but I am at a consistant 10 handicap and have only seriously been playing for a year and a half. This driver may work well for those who are more experienced but as appealing as added length might seem, consistancy in hitting fairways is most important. I recomment the Taylor Made burner driver for accuracy and length. Have moved on to the burner and I must say it is a huge improvement and much easier to hit. So if you want to hit fairways, look somewhere else than the Nike Sasquatch.

Taylor Made r7, Taylor Made Burner

[Jul 07, 2008]
BostonMan911
Model Reviewed: Nike Sasquatch 460cc

I bought my Sasquatch a year and a half and ago and I will never switch to another driver. You can rely on it going extremly far (20 yds >) and it is easier to hit straight. I am 15 and am a 1 handicap and I will stick with the Nike Sasquatch for as long as they make it!

I tried my friends Ping G5 and could tell that my sasquatch showed signifigant more distance than the G5

[Jun 17, 2008]
golfer7890
Model Reviewed: Sasquatch

This driver did not work for me. The feel at impact was dead. For distance, it was shorter than any other drivers I tried. The big sweet spot was a plus and hitting it straight wasnt a problem. But my 7 wood went further than this driver.

Pings, Taylors, Callys.

[Dec 28, 2007]
shinoka
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: nike sasqautch 460

well i used to drive 300+ i now boom this mutha 300 to 340 i currently play of a +2 i tried the tour and ddnt like i as i was only driving 29000 cetimeters that driver sucked so i tried a nike sasquatch sumo to short i drove the green on my courses 340 yard in a medium tail wind buy this drivr if u suk it will make you a scratch golfer got it for $2000 at my local proshop reshafted top grip thanks future no 1.

ju try it out

ping g2, ping g5, ping g10, ping tis+, ping s13, taylormade r510, r580, big bang cleveland launcher,

[Dec 28, 2007]
bob nelson
Model Reviewed: nike sasqutch tour 460cc

this club is the worst club i have ever hit it is all over the place and i would not recomend it to any skill level i am know going to try the none tour to see if it is more consistent

na

clevlend hibor

[Aug 31, 2007]
Gerald Lincoln
Model Reviewed: Nike SQ 460 Tour 9.5 stiff

I purchased this club online for $199.00. I have used it in three nine hole rounds and can't believe the extra distance ( 20 yds. plus ) up to over 300 yds. This also is a very forgiving club, even in the toe area (slight fade)! I improved an average of 3 strokes per round (nine holes) in those first three rounds. Highly recommended.

none

Taylor Made Burner 420

[Jul 19, 2007]
Eric
Model Reviewed: Nike Sasquatch 460cc

This is my first REAL driver (been using a 360cc Sam's Club knock off), and while it took some getting used to for me, I've grown to really like this club. Have a tendency to pull it, but when I take a good swing at it, it's almost always in play, and have occasionally sent it over the magical 300 yd mark. Really like this club!!!

haven't used

TaylorMade R7, TaylorMade R5, Ping G5

[Jun 29, 2007]
einsnine
Model Reviewed: Nike SQ 8.5

Put it behind the ball the first time and just had no doubts about making contact. this is an upgrade from the original boom stick (The Biggest B.B.). This driver is not ballooning on me at all. The times that I wave at this driver I get contact off the toe that is only tailing off into the the rough 5-8yds. mis hits still want to fly straight. I can never bring myself to swing easy on this club. Love it, hits straight and can't be missed.

[Jun 16, 2007]
THEBEST!!
Model Reviewed: nike sq 9.5 stiff

Just an update from my last review
Thanks to this driver i have won 2 tournaments in the time imbetween my reviews and got my first eagle on a par 5 500yrds I love this club and none even comes close to it I have even been asked to go on a course to become stovers pro once i get my scratch handicap

not used

nike sumo, sumo2 but the distance of the original sasquatch is second to none

[Jun 08, 2007]
guy watkins
Model Reviewed: nike sasquatch 460cc

Im not going to lie to you by saying that now i have this driver i am crushing the ball 300+ but i am consistantly averaging 250-270 or even over. just the other day i was on a short par 4 332yards with a slight downhill lie and i reached the green in 1 and was within 10 ft of the cup to make eagle. it bounced of the far edge of the bank next to the green and went straight up in the airto a soft landing next to the pin oh yeah and i got it for 50 from ebay
BUY THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!

not needed

none comes close to the sq