Northwestern Golf 460 Plus 10 Drivers

460 Plus 10

• Clubface is made from Beta Titanium
  • Graphite Shaft made by Royal Precision
  • Tour proven Lamkin Crossline Grip
  • Top quality padded headcover for maximum protection

David Mackie   Shoots in the 70s [Jan 15, 2008]

there is no point in writing any more reviews ad the R and A have now declared this club illegal!

Keith Jackson   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 30, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Plus 10 460

Club face

Thats what I need
The shaft split within 2 yrs
Is there a way to send back and get replacement shaft and who much???

ben johnson   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 13, 2007]
Model Reviewed: northwestern pro 460+ 10

i think that this club is very good i own one and its very light and its confortable i didnt pay full price i bought it of my mate for 20 pound it was well worth it. my handicap is 25 but when i didnt use the north western pro it was 34 which was bad because some of my mates play of scratch but i play on bootle golf course and ive been there 12 times 8 with the club and 4 without i got atleast 10 less shots when i use the nothwesern 460 + 10 but there is only one problem the club slices the ball and it goes to the right too often

good

Similar Products Used: non but getting a full set soon
nilesh patel   Scratch Golfer [Nov 30, 2006]
Model Reviewed: northwestern pro plus 10

this club is sick blad no one can touch it. itll rinse every other club blad ...... brap brap brap !!!!!!!!

sick head

Similar Products Used: taylormade r7 .. sasquatch and titleist 904f
kinmikey   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 02, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Northwestern Pro Plus 10 Driver

An overall excellent value, I get a real kick out of knowing I paid half as much as most, and feel I easily get equal performance. I really like the deep face. There is no question this club is long and very forgiving, with a good solid feel. The very distinctive high pitched 'ping' at impact is fun too. I did have the original shaft break inside the hosel after not quite one season of 2-3 games/wk use. I get very nice ball flight with my 10 degree. The look is very good and I must note the top paint appears very resistant to chips/scratches, something I have done to numerous clubs, but not this one.

An absolute joke. I originally ordered off the infomercial on TV in December, was told the usual 4-6 weeks, didn't receive until April. When I called about the shaft breaking, I was told they would love to replace the club, but problems at the factory made that impossible and to call back in 2 months. I just replaced with an inexpensive Harrison Premiere Lite graphite shaft for about $40 total and played on.

Similar Products Used: DynaPower Titanium Boron Alloy Oversize, Dynacraft Tradition Edition persimmon deep face
sutski   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 03, 2004]
Model Reviewed: Northwestern Pro Plus 10

Just bought this yesterday off ebay.de for 79Euros....(105USD). Will let you know how it goes...From the price alone I give it a 5!!