Orlimar HTi 440 Drivers

• 440cc head with aerodynamic sole
  • Ultra-thin titanium face

John Smith   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 13, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Orlimar HTI 440

This is the worst driver I ever player with. I tried several different adjustment and alignment with this drivers. I cannot drive the ball as far as the Big Bertha Warbird. I am probably going back to my BB. I am getting frustrated with this driver.

na

Similar Products Used: na
Al   Shoots in the 90s [Nov 26, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Orlimar HTI 440

I've felt comfortable using this driver. It's good in order to better your play.

Hojo4091   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 12, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Orlimar HTi 440 Driver

I tried many drivers, including burner, nike saq, callaway Hyper X and this is still my best driver. I tend to fight a strong fade on my drives and, while it does not cure it, it is minimized. IT IS BY FAR THE LONGEST out of the clubs I tried. Longest carry and longest roll. With other drivers, I was hitting about 220-250, but with this driver I am hitting about 240-270.

Sometimes, you don't get what you paid for (in terms of other drivers). This was a fraction of other clubs, but it is the best. The stock shaft can be a better, but the face is the hottest out there.

Not needed.

pvt4210   Shoots in the 80s [Nov 04, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Orlimar HTi 440

Excellent driver - I bought this as a set, which means I paid less than $50 for it. The drives are very straight and I am not a very long hitter, but consistently hit it between250-260. I agree with reviews that the shaft is nothing to write home about, and I am planning to get mine re-shafted after I get fit for it.

I have tried other drivers from Ping, TM, Titleist, Mizuno, but none come close to this. I am learning to shape my shots gradually and this driver has been great in that regard as well.

Definitely buy one, you will not regret it.

NA

Bryan2   Shoots in the 90s [Nov 14, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Orlimar HTi 440 8* Stiff

I am a new golfer and this is the first oversized driver I have ever hit. I bought it off of ebay new for $60. It has made a huge difference for me. I replaced a knock off Adams shallow face 9* with a steel shaft that I only hit 180 when it went straight. My first easy swing with the HTi 440 soared past the 200 yard marker like it was shot from a cannon. I don't feel like I have to pound it so I relax and let the club work. My last 18 holes I was in the fairway or the fringe 80% of the time and never lost a ball off the driver despite plenty of water. Knowing how new I am to the game my buddies were very impressed. I am having more fun than ever and even keeping score.

Similar Products Used: None
steve   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 03, 2007]
Model Reviewed: orlimar hti 440

Another ebay bargan, 8.5 deg, factory stiff shaft but hits about the same height as my old R580 9.5 only about 10 - 15 mtrs further & consistantly straighter. 440cc head is nice & compact & seems easy to square at impact. No problems with the stock shaft but if it doesn't suit you its still a bargan with a new shaft retrofitted. Club will stack up against anything

never used

Similar Products Used: TM R580 - titl. 905T - TM burner (not bad) - Hibore(nasty sound nice club)
jjloans   Shoots in the 70s [Sep 10, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Hti 440 8.5* S flex

Purchased my 8.5* Hti 440 with factory S flex for $48 shipped off Ebay.
This is a REALLY nice driver! The 8.5* is a little lower trajectory than I an used to, but not a problem.. this stick is very straight and very long. I cracked one 308 today and I am 50, so the young guns out there will really rip this! Where can you find this quality for under $50?? A steal. Shaft is not the greatest, but not bad, obviously. The sound is OK, a little different, just a touch dull to my ear, not as much as the VT830 3 wood I have, which is also a great stick... I am a club junkie, so I can play whatever I want, and I have this driver, the Orlimar 3 wood and the Orlimar H830 #3 hybrid in my bag... who woulda thunk it?? really nice stuff, for dirt cheap. Hard to find in a higher loft, but if you can, grab one! I hear these are MUCH like the over-priced Bobby Jones stuff on the infomercials.

NA Thought they were out of business, guess not.

Similar Products Used: Almost everything... have a Burner with VS Proto on the way. Would like to steal an Orlimar Square driver when they get dirt cheap like the Hti 440!
Ron Y   Shoots in the 80s [May 02, 2007]
Model Reviewed: orlimar hti 440 8.5 degree R flex

This club is long and easy to hit. My Taylor Made 540XD felt great, but launched to high with alot of sidespin. This Orlimar has a boring flight that gained me an additional 15 yards of roll. Has a nice sound at impact and I have only lost 2 balls in the past 4 rounds (due to bad swings)it goes where you aim it. Got mine on ebay for $59.00. My buddy is a 8 handicap who has a TM r7 quad and he is ordering one now after hitting with it. Can't beat it for the price.

Similar Products Used: Taylor Made 540XD, Ping G2
Ken Bridges   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 27, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Orlimar HTi 440

Easiest to hit driver I have ever owned. I have complete confidence at each set up. I normally hit my driver straight or with a slight fade. Eight our of ten drives with this club are low screaming draws that average 265 to 270. It isn't the longest driver I've owned, and I can't find any info. on the stock shaft (I think a shaft upgrade would add a few yards), but it may well be the most consistent. Mine is a 10.5 degree but it seems more like a 9 degree in terms of shot shape.