Ping K15 Drivers

K15

The Ping K15 Driver has an elongated head design that combines with an external weight pad to position the center of gravity for higher launching and longer carry drives. It is engineered with Straight Flight Technology (SFT) which promotes natural club head rotation by concentrating approximately 10% of the head mass towards the heel. A larger face increases forgiveness and ball velocity for greater distance and accuracy.

Gaza   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 18, 2015]
Model Reviewed: K15 3 wood

With this K15 fairway wood I can actually use it on the fairway and it is the first 3wood that I have owned that I could use successfully . It is also very good of the tee if I want a more safer option than my driver.

Not used

Similar Products Used: Srixon , Nickent , Callaway , Confidence .
William Davis   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 16, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Ping K15 driver

Having trouble keeping the ball in the fairway. I decided to go with a 12 degree K-15 and now I cannot miss the fairway. Not only that but I actually hit it farther, my best drive with this 12 degree drive has been 335 yards and I routinely hit it over 280 yards.

None needed

Similar Products Used: Ping G-10, Ping I-15
Dave   Shoots in the 80s [May 22, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Ping K15 driver

If you're a middle handicapper, this is a great find. I bought a set of Ping K15 woods last year and hit the most fairways I have in one round in a long time. This is something I've missed out on. Hitting from the short grass is definitely the way to go.

Ping customer service has always been friendly and knowledgeable.

Similar Products Used: Hogan Metal Driver
Callaway
Taylormade
Thebigdogg   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 03, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Ping K15 Driver

I was looking for this club for quite a while. When I eventually found the one I was looking for; 9.5 deg, with a stiff shaft, I picked it up straight away, 2nd hand of course for $150. It was in pristine condition.
My driving was the weakest part of my game, never had great confidence in exactly where the ball was going. But that all changed the day I got this beauty. Long and Straight!
My first round I played with the k 15 I missed one fairway, and that was only because I hit it so far, I went thru a corner on a dog leg right.
This club is amazing. I now can pick out which side of the fairway to put the ball, consistently at 300 yards or better with no run (soft, winter fairways right now!).
IF U STRUGGLE WITH YOUR DRIVING NUMBERS... GO OUT AND BUY THIS CLUB!

None

Similar Products Used: Ping I15
Bill Dude   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 06, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Ping k-15 10.5 reg.

This a great club. It is long and straight with a hook bias which helps slicers. I have the g5 and g10 and this ones much better. My search for a good solid long driver is finally over. Would reccomend to anyone. Thanks Ping.

not needed

Similar Products Used: taylor made, callaway, titelist all top name drivers.
Graeme Miller   Shoots in the 90s [Feb 28, 2011]
Model Reviewed: K15

Great club.
Like most mid handicappers, my normal "bad shot" off the tee was an awful slice but this club has cured that, I now, more often than not, hit it straight or with a bit of a draw. I have always used a 10.5 deg driver but on the advise of the sales consultant, I took the 12 deg head and I have picked up some distance as well. I probably paid more than I would have liked being a new model but the results have left me very happy.

NA