Ram 460cc Drivers

Ram 460cc Drivers

The Ram 460cc driver is designed for all golfers young and old who are looking to improve their game. The driver incorporates an extra-deep face and fairway rollers for superior distance.

[May 01, 2006]
TexasChris
Model Reviewed: Ram Rampage

This driver is excellent for the money! I am a right hander that plays golf only a couple times a month, so I have the average low to mid 90's scores and the occaisoional slices. I went and played with this driver the other day and was hitting 240-315 yard drives!(depending on how good a shot I hit) Before using this driver I was only hitting 220-250 yards. Big difference! I definitely reccomend this driver! It's a 460cc clubhead that will give you plenty of confidence addressing the ball, and you will hit it longer and straighter with a big,forgiving club face.

OVERALL
[Aug 31, 2005]
njr1979
Model Reviewed: 460 CC Titanium

This is a great club for the price. I picked this up for $40 at Modell's, just looking for an oversize titanium head. The club has nice lines and I can hit it every bit of 300 yds when I get ahold of it, 250 on average. A great buy for a golfer on a budget or a beginner like myself.

not applicable