Ram Rhythm Ti Drivers

• Material: Titanium
  • Shaft type: Graphite

Avery Jenkins   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 27, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Rhythm Ti

The Ram Rhythm Ti 400 cc is as good a driver that anyone can find. I formerly played to a 7 handicap so I have been around for a few years and know a lot about golf clubs. If a golfer can't hit his best drives with this club he or she should find another sport.

Earl Gallant   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 29, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Ram Rhythm

First of I have more drivers than a NY phone directory..cheap ones and expensive ones...well I was on vacation and had my friend to look after my house while I was away...While shopping in a sporting store I noticed Ram drivers on sale..$19.95..(sorry that I only bought the one )..I bought it for my friend...well what a club..noticed he was hitting about his drives further and straight down the fairway....so I tried it and how can this be.. I hit about 50 yards more ,straight down the fairway...why didn't I buy one too..I give it an 8 out of 10. Must get one.

Sam Johnson   Shoots in the 100s [Apr 17, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Ram Rhythm 400cc

I just got this club and hve only hit it at the range but I love it. I am a consistent slicer off the tee but I think this driver will help eliminate that. Straight and long so far. The driver is a little whippy but for $11.50 off Ebay it is well worth the money.

nope