TaylorMade 360Ti Series Drivers

TaylorMade 360Ti Series Drivers

the head: super-sized for maximum impact and forgiveness; deep-face design improves shot consistency · Power Band™ crown alignment creates greater impact efficiency and increases alignment and shot consistency · the most back- weighted center of gravity in the 300 Series™ to help get the ball up easily and quickly. the shaft: improved Bubble® ultralite shaft (.405" tip) with improved flex performance for superior feel, control and energy transfer · reduced weight (295 grams) makes the 360 Ti the lightest high-velocity distance club TaylorMade has ever designed. the club: longer shaft length (46") expands the swing arc to build power for players with an average swing speed.

[Nov 18, 2004]
d_poopfreak
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made 360 Ti Stiff

Crap. I hate this driver. I sold this driver a few months after buying it and picked up a Titleist 975 J-VS which is a nice driver but I had a Fujikura Speeder on it. I wasn't able to load the Speeder enough to get any distance out of it so I got rid of it and picked up a Callaway GBB II with an Aldila NV-65 which is a great club! Back to the 360 Ti. I think a lot had to do with the bubble shaft. Stock shafts are just crap and maybe if I got it with a good shaft this review would be different. I would slice the ball like a hot knife through dog poop. It was horrible. I thought that it was just a little learning curve but I was wrong. 6 months of bad tee shot convinced me that it was more than thinking I just suck. Seriously, try the Callaway Great Big Bertha II 415cc with the Adila shaft if you are considering buying this club used or whatever. Even if your buddy is going to sell you the 360 Ti for $40 dont buy it. Spend a couple hundred and get the Callaway. You will be a lot happier in the fairway.

It is a well made club and I have no complaints about the craftmanship.

Callaway GBBII and 415 Callaway GBB war bird, steelhead and VFT Titleist 975 J, JVS and JFE Orlimar Tri Metal

[Jan 12, 2004]
robbiee69
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made 360 XD 9.5* s90

This club is a very good for the high handicapper. I say this beacause the club will only give you mediocre distance. Average 250yds. carry absolutely no roll. I used to drive my Nickalaus AirMax driver 280-300yds (with roll). The club spins the ball sooooo much my drives have checked up on the fairway! The club is very straight though. If your looking for accuracy and are willing to give up some distance, then this is the club for you.

None

Nickalaus AirMax 360, Taylor Made 200

[Nov 20, 2003]
Simon Sieghs
Model Reviewed: TaylorMade R360XD 9.5 Stiff

Hit the TM 360XD stiff shaft and found that my ball flight was a bit higher than I would like. I tried different tee positions (lower, higher) to see if it would change the ball flight. The conclusions of my R&D: 1)ball flight actually touches the sky when I tee the ball so at least half of it is above the clubhead 2)mid-penetrating ball flight(which I like) when I tee the ball only 1/4 above the clubhead. Tee position with this driver definetly affects your ball flight because this is not a deep face clubhead. Otherwise, this stick is wick'it long(260 carry) and straight. Finally, make sure you try the different shaft flexes. I tried the regular flex and was spraying the ball everywhere.

No Contact.

Ping Si3, Cleveland 400, Callaway GBB 2

Model Reviewed: Taylor Made R360 XD 10.5 * stiff

This is a fantastic club! Bravo to Taylor Made for keeping a solid club at a very reasonable price. I was looking for a club that would give a little more distance than my Cobra 350 SS. I can honestly say that this club is giving an additional 15 yards. Hitting it 250 yards is not hard. The face is very hot. I really like the way the club sets up at address and I can still use the standard tee. I've read a few complaints about ballooning, but I have not noticed this,just the opposite as a matter fact,even with 10.5* of loft and 60 degrees of lie. Accuracy is unbelievably good on mis hits. This is a great club for the mid to high handicapper. I plan to stick with the club

Roger Dunn's customer service cannot be beat.

Cobra 350 SS offset, Callaway ERC II

mpace3
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made 360XD 10.5 Stiff

I was looking for a driver that could offer me three things,distance, accuracy,and reasonably price, I got all three with this driver. I tested the 580 also but the head was just too big for me. I was playing the Adams 363Ti,don't get me wrong I loved that driver but I let it go hunting for a little more distance. The TM 360XD provided that. I wasn't looking too crush the ball 300+ yards, don't get me wrong I'll take it but I was looking for accuracy something where I can put these irons too work and the 360XD does that. Mis hits are forgiving with this club when trying too be more aggressive with it. My advice just keep your same tempo and this club will give you what you want. The only thing I dislike is the shaft, its giving me a higher ball flight than I want so I'll fix that. Good club

It was OK. To be honest I grab the wrong degree club but I'm happy with what I got.

Adams 363 GT, Mizuno 300

Johnathin_mathew
Model Reviewed: Taylormade 360 9.5

I traded my taylormade 320 foe this driver and I got about the same results. the only difference is I could control the tm320 better.I think maybe its because of the 46" shaft on the tm360 compared to the 45.5" shaft on the 320. I would cut the tm360 down to 45" but im afraid ill lose distance. Overall great club almost as good as the 975j which was stolen from me.

none

titleist 975j(best club in the world) nike 350(piece of crap) callaway c4(crap) taylormade 320(great club) hawkeye vft(great club) adams gt 363(straight but not alot of distance).

[Oct 31, 2003]
ricochet
Model Reviewed: TM R360 XD 10.5 Regular

After trying whatever left-handed driver I could get my hands on (that didn't cost $400+), I read the reviews of this one and the previous 300 series, and thought I'd try some of the newer technology, to see if it made a difference. I pretty much hit all the ones I tested about the same yardage, with varying overall results. I got this one and took it to the range and first off hit a lot of hooks if I tried to muscle it, but if I backed off, the ball went high, straight and (slightly) longer. I was getting about 225 with roll (but got some at the range about 275). Still tense up on the tee, I guess. The funny thing is, I played a round the other day and hit dead straight shots all day long - which takes some adjusting your alignment if you needed to work the ball. The only bad shots were with really bad swings, and even they were of good distance. The regular R80 shaft seems a good fit to my 85-90 mph swing. I would definitely suggest teeing it up high. I only gave 4 stars for the overall rating because I do like to work the ball a bit (I can work my Steelheads either way to my satisfaction), but I guess that's what you give up for all the straight ones. The great thing about this one that I didn't need to pull out a 3 wood just because I was unsure of my accuracy (which is what I was looking for).

Haven't had a need to use.

Callaway Steelhead, Steelhead III, War Bird, Titleist 975D, TM 300,360, Cleveland Launcher 400, Dunlop Loco, Wilson Deep Red

[Oct 16, 2003]
andy58golf
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made 360Ti

I was having problems with my Callaway ERC so I decided to go after a second hand driver off ebay. Having read the reviews on this site and a TM360 becoming available at a reasonable price I thought I would give it a go. At first I was teeing up rather low but hitting it OK with average distance, but then a friend of mine suggested using the white graduated tee. I took his advice and BOOM. I hit a drive nigh on 300 yards into a stiff wind which surpassed most of my other drives on this particular hole even with a following wind. I would strongly advise you use the graduated tee which is perfect for the set up of this club, now my driving difficulties are a thing of the past. BRILLIANT CLUB !!!

None

Callaway Steelhead, Callaway ERC

[Oct 02, 2003]
Michael Thoma
Model Reviewed: Taylormade 360ti

I have had my driver now for almost 10 months and I loved it while I was using it. I broke it about a month ago and have been hitting other(newer) drivers and they have been outdriving my taylormade 360 but I'm staying loyal to it. The driver is easy to hit and will find the fairways. I don't lose too much distance with it, only about 10-15 yards. I am 14 years old, 5'10, 130. My swing speed is around 100 mph ( yes i swing hard ). I average around 265-275 with the TM and that's plenty when its in thefairway. Good club for the price. People with slower swings speed and looking for extra distance might want to look somewhere else but me ( a 13 handicap ) and hish swing speed, it does me just fine.

[Sep 24, 2003]
jp3268
Model Reviewed: TM R360 XD 9.5 Stiff

I've been hitting the Cleveland 330 10.5 Stiff for 6 months and haven't experience the hoopla that lots of immortals talk about (i.e. 300 yard bombs, straight and long, etc) Most of my drives are high-phat-slices that go about 245 yds. Uhhh..., my day finally came when I demoed the TM R360 XD 9.5 Stiff. After a few swings, it was like a dream come true, I had a mid-penetrating straight ball flight and averaging close to 275-285 yds a pop. I think the difference is the TM has a wider hitting zone and a medium face as compared to the deep face of the Cleveland 330. Also, I got a tip from a scratch golfer who was rocketing his drives with the TM TP510 to stand more upright with a little knee bend and to make sure your chin is up. I thought this guy was nuts, but my swing felt great and the results are being told in this review.

No need, yet.

Cleveland Launcher 330, Callaway BB.