TaylorMade Burner 09 Drivers

Burner 09

roy holmes   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 20, 2012]
Model Reviewed: 09 burner TP

bought on ebay for 135.00 in mint condition,x stiff fujikura.All i can say is SOLID! 280 when i square it up and 250 on toe hits,i'm in heaven.X stiff fixed my slice and i am hitting last after almost every tee off in our weekly 4 group.

Similar Products Used: used them all, that don't have flight technology.
Jeff85   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 06, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Burner 2009 TP 8.5

Wow! This club is long and very accurate. I have a prolaunch red in REG flex and it is amazing. I have ALWAYS played stiff (100-102 ss) but after rolling the dice and going for the reg flex it has worked out great. I have hooked in the past but with this club I can hit it on a frozen rope or draw it. Now the only thing is that into the wind I still hit it really high so I try to draw it hard into the wind. Great club great price and this club has been lost in the shuffle because of TM clubs being released so often. Give it a try, it just might be the club you club harlots have been looking for. lol

ebay

Similar Products Used: 2009 burner non TP
Nike Machspeed
Nickent 3dx sq
nike str-8 sq
John Griffin   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 28, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Burner 09

Moved up from R7Quad driver. Was afraid of extra shaft length so I'm choking down a little but still getting 20 yards longer. Seems to be a lower flight and not as draw oriented. Miss the click, don't like the clack, but that's minor.