Nike CPR Wood Fairway Woods

Nike CPR Wood Fairway Woods

[May 06, 2018]
budman31

Strength:

I bought the 18*22*26*30* cpr hybrids a few years ago and they are still my go to clubs friends give me grief about them but they get the job done for me ....

Weakness:

That I’m not a better golfer !!! Lol

Purchased:
New
[Apr 26, 2012]
TheRyanKing
Model Reviewed: NIKE CPR HYBRID 24 degree

This club currently has been replacing my 5 iron for the last 5 years. Im 20 years old and only 5 foot 6, 130 lbs; and I can crush the ball farther than the average male golfer of middleage men. I hit my driver 280 yrds, and my fairways and woods around 240-260. I hit a 4iron around 220-240. I hit this CPR HYBRID easily 210+ yards replacing my 5 iron. The CPR series was very underrated when it came out, and still is an underdog today.

None

[Jul 03, 2010]
Becky Moser
Model Reviewed: Nike cpr Hybrid 26 degree

This is my favorite goto club. Best club I've ever owned.

[Nov 16, 2009]
mrprovisional
Model Reviewed: Nike CPR hybrid 22 & 26

I can't stress enough how much I love this hybrids. I got my 22 degree used from a local golf shop and hitting shots up to 190-210 on a good day. It's hard to hit a bad shot unless you get tired an lazy. My 26 was bought on eBay for a good bid price and used it today. Again, it was the most amazing ball flight and distances up to 160 on a bad shot and 180 square on the face.

Both hybrids are the best things I've ever owned and not leaving my bag anytime soon. Straight and workable shots from any lie.

Good sellers from both the local golf shop and eBay

[Jul 19, 2009]
LJ
Model Reviewed: Nike CPR 18, 26

Simple.....Easiest club to hit that I have tried. Every level of golfer should benefit from this club. The shorter shaft and large head makes it very easy to contol. Nike needs to bring this back on the market.

Not needed

Taylor-Made, Callaway, Adams, Clevland, new Nike models.

[Nov 15, 2008]
bobbo
Model Reviewed: nike CPR wood

Bit of a weird club. When you're playing awful, hooking and slicing everything this is a great club, keeps everything online. But if you're playing half decent it's impossible to play with and every shot duck hooks. It's so different to all other clubs in the market, and the looks are no exception. I wouldn't recommend it if you're playing good.

[Aug 27, 2008]
Ryan Murphy
Model Reviewed: Nike CPR 18 Hybrid

I'm currently 17 and didn't really start to golf until just a few years ago. Anyhow I had this really crappy $150 set up to about a year ago now I have Nike OSS Slingshot Irons, Taylormade Burner Driver, and still my surprisingly good 3 wood from my old set. Anyhow, since my irons end at a four iron which I can hit about 185 yards I decide I needed a hybrid. I went to this basically underground shop near my house and got an 18 degree CPR hybrid with a stiff shaft for $45 and can crush it 210 yards, perfectly between my 230 3 wood and my 185 4 iron. Totally recommend this club to everyone

Nike OSS Irons
Taylormade Burner Driver
Acuity RXC Complete set

Model Reviewed: Nike CPR3 30*

I recently purchased the CPR3 because I struggle with my 5&6 irons. I thought this would be a good replacement club. I now wish I would have made the choice much sooner! I can hit about 160 off any lie with this club, but I really like to work this in from 150 to 130 with a relaxed swing. It is hard to hit this club wrong. I have the steel uniflex shaft and get a high soft landing shot 9 times out of 10. These clubs are very consistant with a less than perfect swing. They make a great addition to anyone's bag. I have tried other hybrids, even the newer models, but none are as consistant as the CPR3.