Nike SasQuatch Fairway Woods

Nike SasQuatch Fairway Woods

The SasQuatch Fairway Metal apowerful new geometry in which the breadth of the head has been expanded with Power Bow technology to move the center of gravity farther back, which results in higher launch and maximum distance.

[Mar 23, 2010]
jarvisju

I got this club in 2006 and not ever owning a 3 wood before always using a 5 wood. after upgrading the 5 wood to a 2iron hybrid and getting the 3 wood i loved it. but as i hit the club more and my game improving and my swing speed increasing the regular shaft is no longer doing the job, i tend to spray everything to the right with it. i was thinking about putting a new shaft in it but opted to go with the new adams fast 10 3 wood with a stiff shaft. i switched my driver and hybid to adams and the 3 wood is a perfect fit. overal the nike did the job for awhile but its time to move on great club for a slower swing speed in a reg. shaft.

taylormade r7,current club adams fast 10 with stiff shaft.

[Sep 21, 2007]
justin blair
Model Reviewed: nike sasquatch driver

I love my SQ (as much as a human can love a driver, but that's way off subject.) I don't have a problem working shots. I can't always draw the ball, but I definitely can do it. Toe hits go almost as far as center shots. Definitely get the stiff flex if you have a fast swing.

[Aug 15, 2007]
Nate
Model Reviewed: Sasquatch 3 Wood

Got this last week to replace an original Adams 16 degree. This thing has the ball rocketing off the face. With the Adams I was hitting 170 175, with this 210 easy. Has a great feel with the graphite Regular shaft. I am now looking for a 7 or 5 to complete the set.

Adams tight lies.

[Jun 29, 2007]
einsnine
Model Reviewed: nike SQ 3 wood

Good God what a wood. The best that I have ever played (from the Boom Boom to the 906). The sweet spot hits bullets off the face and heel toe shots are still airbourne at 10-15% less yardage. this is a great club from long or short grass. Its a dream off the tee. I'm using the stock stiff steal shaft and feel like it was made for me. 10 out of 10.

[May 17, 2007]
David
Model Reviewed: nikesq

this driver is great. Ever since ive started using the nike sq i have added at least 20 yards to my long game.at first it was a little hard to overcome the size of the head but eventually i got use to it. the only bad thing about this driver is that it has no touch to it. You can only hit it strait or faid it there is no draw option.

great.

Cobra Speed, Taylormade r7 and Cleavland hibore.

[May 15, 2007]
ekel68
Model Reviewed: Nike Sasquatch 3 wood

My search for a 3 wood has finally ended. I purchased this baby 1 week ago today. I've hit it at the range, and played 2 rounds with it. This club isn't a miracle worker, but it does everything overall quite well: off the tee, out of the rough, and off the deck. I got a regular flexed steel shaft, but I suspect I will eventually have to get a stiff shaft in it. The ball has a tendency to go left, and it's likely due to the shaft. Anyhow, I've tried and purchased so many 3 woods over the past 7 years, it embarrasing. I tried the Ping G2(great as a back up driver, but too big headed off the deck), the Taylor Made Vsteel(piece of crap, nuff said), Adams RPM(great off the deck, but useless from the tee), and Cobra Fspeed (great off the tee, but tricky off the deck). The bottom line is if you can find this 2006 club at the reduced price that I got it for, you can't lose. It's got decent length, but more importantly, it's very forgiving and easy to use. Get it, you won't regret it.

Adams RPM, Taylor Made Vsteel, Cobra F/Speed, Ping G2

[May 07, 2007]
Johnson
Model Reviewed: NIKE SQ 3 wood

I have never written a review before, but after playing with this club my last few rounds, I just couldn't resist. I picked it up at Nevada Bob's for $75.(Stock Shaft-Stiff). I've hit it about 15 times now on the course. I hooked it one time and topped it another. Every other shot has been dead straight. I'm not like most of the 300 pound gorillas on this site who hit their drives 586 yards up hill and in to the wind. I learned to swing easy and hit fairways along time ago. I hit this clup about 240, which is usually good enough to make par. This is the most consistant club I have ever hit. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to anyone.

wouldn't know

[Feb 04, 2007]
mcalllstarrr13
Model Reviewed: Nike SQ 3 wood

A very nice fairway wood. Read reviews on this site and some people said that the shaft felt a little stiff. I have a 95MPH swing with a six iron, and I made the mistake of buyingt this wood with a stock regualr flex shaft. Take me advice if you swing 90-95+ buy the stiff flex! I will reshaft mine and probably gain more yardage (already hitting this one 250+) so I can't complain. Also I can't complain because I bought this wood in like new condition on Ebay for $74.99. Great club, and a great price.

None Needed

Nike NDS

[Oct 30, 2006]
hockey15
Model Reviewed: Nike SasQuatch driver

Obviously a very long driver. Gained 19 yards on my tee shots. Blew my Titleist away.
pros: very long for a average swing speed
cons: There is no working the ball with this club. It is straight or a fade. No draw. Takes a while to get used to the large head

Hogan, Titleist,

[Sep 10, 2006]
Rudy
Model Reviewed: nike SQ diamana stiff

ive been using this club for a month now and surely enough like most of the reviewers here say, its a pretty easy club to use. funny how some reviewers say that its almost as far as their drivers since im having the same experience. im using a ping G5 9' with fujikura stiff and hittimg it around 230m average. compare to you yard guys, that sounds very short.
(here in malaysia we rarely use yards, so i dont know how much yards it is. long i hope!)
my nikeSQ can easily reach 215m without too much effort. ive demoed quite a few woods and almost bought the new r5XL because it was cheap but soon realised i was consistently hitting the SQ longer and straighter, and found out that the price was only slightly more so i said why not. ive never regretted my purchase. the only thing now is since my 3 wood is that far, im having doubt on wether my G5 was the right choice of driver. ive never demoed the SQ driver. anyway, the SQ 3 wood is a very worthy investment for any levels of player. its easy to use, goes far and is very straight. although i dont believe that being straight has anything to do with the club more than your swing. but compared to other 3woods, it feels pretty well balanced and generates more confident on your swing.

never used.

s-yard, r5XL,ping G5, a bunch of clevlands, srixons and callaway X. All 3 woods.