Perfect Spoon Fairway Woods

• Graphite Shaft
  • Custom Head Cover

John Dunbar   Shoots in the 80s [Nov 01, 2014]
Model Reviewed: perfect spoon

Please help me if you can. I am wanting to purchase a perfect spoon in left hand. Will pay a fair price. Please email me if you have one.

Harry Cartmill   Shoots in the 70s [Sep 29, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Perfect Spoon

Having tried the perfect spoon(Ialready have the perfect club)I felt after playing golf for 40 years this was simply the best 3 wood ever designed.I have tried tirelessly to buy this club but cannot find one for sale anywhere here in the UK or online.PLEASE HELP.

Please phone me if you can sell me the perfect spoon on 01506 676993

Similar Products Used: Macgregor Mactech okay but not nearly as accurate
Craig Wilkins   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 13, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Perfect Spoon

Why don't more people use this club? I'll tell you why, it isn't made by Callaway or Taylor Made. If more people know about these, every major golf store would sell em. At $150 for a fairway wood? Thats pretty cheap in my books. They are so predicatable, all you have to do is point in the right direction and give a nice easy swing. I can hit this bad boy off the fairway, off the tee or out of the rough with the same results EVERY time. Either a straight as an arrow shot shape, or with a nice draw to it. Before buying the Perfect clubs, I used to slice everything. Being shorter than the average 3/4 wood makes it much more consistant. I was even hitting it 230-240 off the tee. I bought the Perfect Spoon after buying the perfect driver, I loved the driver so much I had to get the Spoon and the Plus (3 and 5 woods). These 3 clubs have dropped me from shooting 100's to mid 80's. I have tried a lot of other fairway woods, and will never go back to anyof them. These clubs are in my bag to stay!

So if you want an almost automatic club buy the Perfect Driver, Spoon, or Plus.

If you want to have brand name crap that you slice the hell out of, buy the major brands.

Didn't use.

Similar Products Used: Nike Sumo2 3 Wood, Callaway Big Bertha 3 wood, Adams XTD A3OS 3 wood, Cobra 5 wood
Denis   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 22, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Perfect Spoon

The only 3 wood that I can hit with any consistency, on or off the tee. I hate the name "Perfect Club" because it sounds "gimmicky", and I really believe these clubs are not that popular becase of this name. However, even though they may not be "perfect" (what club is), they are absolutely perfect for someone at my playing level. I dropped into the 90's because I finally can hit from the fairway with a great deal more consistency. Currently have the Spoon, Accuracy and Plus in my bag. Might check out the driver in the near future.

no used.

Similar Products Used: Cleveland Launcher (could not hit this club with any consistency at all!), Taylot Made 580 (not bad but felt heavy and clunky)