Ping K15 Fairway Woods

K15

The Ping K15 Fairway Wood has an elongated head design that increases the moment of inertia by 25%. Together with an external weight pad, this new design ensures natural club head rotation to improve accuracy and distance. The low profile design lowers the center of gravity for improved performance while inspiring confidence to launch the ball higher.

Gazza   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 23, 2014]
Model Reviewed: Ping K 15 3 wood

I can hit a 3 fairway wood of the tee but the K15 is the first 3 wood that I can hit off the deck with any consistency, I love it, it has helped my game no end because I only hit my driver about 200m off the tee, so I can get some extra distance with my second shot, fab.

not used

Similar Products Used: Rawlings, Confidence, Callaway Fusion, Srixon.
Dave   Shoots in the 80s [May 22, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Ping K15 fairway woods

I have been playing golf almost 42 years and have been trying to find the feel of a fairway wood similar to the laminated Ping Eye woods from the 70s-80s. I am so happy I stumbled upon a set of Ping K15 fairway woods. The feel is like no other. I'm hitting my fairway woods with accuracy and getting the distance I've been looking for the last 10 years...

Ping customer service has always been friendly on the phone and knowledgeable if you have any questions.

Similar Products Used: Ping Eye woods laminated
Callaway
Taylormade
JE   Shoots in the 90s [Jan 09, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Ping K15 Fairway

I own the Ping K15 3,5 & 7 fairway wood and these are best woods I have ever owned. I use to have trouble hitting my fairway woods, I would slice the ball or hit a low runner, BUT NOW I am able to hit the ball LONG, HIGH, and STRAIGHT with tons of confidence. If you are a pro, semi-pro, or wanna be pro, then clubs might not help you, but for the rest of us, these clubs are a must have!!!

Haven't to call them!!

Similar Products Used: Taylormade, Cleveland, and Adams
HLT   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 20, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Ping K15 3 wood

Of the many fairway woods I have owned this is the best. Well balanced and easy to hit off the fairway or tee. The generous head inspires confidence without being too oversized. If you like a light easy to swing club this is a must to try.

Similar Products Used: Callaway FT, Callaway squareway, TM R11 - too heavy in the head.