TaylorMade R7 Draw Fairway Woods

R7 Draw

• Larger sweet spot
  • Super-high moment of inertia
  • Wider clubface for greater club speed

Mcarfee   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 16, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Taylormade R7 Draw

I was having trouble hitting my driver so i thought i try something a little smaller. "Forget the right side of the course" was the tagline from Taylormade. Great for me as that's where i spend most of my time when using woods off the tee. Invested in a 7 wood and the first hit on the course was 'FANTASTIC' staight as i dye. That was off the tee and the same off the deck. Now looking for a 3 wood and possibly a driver to complement.

For £39 absolutly no need

Similar Products Used: Ram Rhythm Ti
Ram Recovery Wizard
WormBurningNinja11   Shoots in the 90s [Feb 18, 2009]
Model Reviewed: TaylorMade R7 Draw

Got this club to replace the Firesole #3 wood, i usually hit the firesole 250yds deep in the trees, but soon as i got my hands on the R7 #3 i immediately straightened up. I am hitting more fairways consistently, best purchase i could have made by far i strongly recommend this club to any level of player

Brand New

Similar Products Used: Taylormade Firesole
Gil   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 10, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Taylor-Made r7 Draw Fairway #7

I was looking to replace my old Mc Gregor fairway wood #5 with another #5 fairway , but I ended up buying this fantastic Taylor Made r7 Draw fairway #7 (yes #7 wood) in almost new condition for $80. Specs are: graphite shaft, 42" long, 20 degrees loft, S flex. I took it to the range, and WOW .... I have been hitting regularly 170-175 yards with great ease. The ball is straight and high, then drops and rolls about 10 yards. My chronic slice with the previous fairway woods is gone. I guess this club is so easy to hit with and feels so comfortable, that my swing just followed through easy and smooth.

It was bought pre-owned; in like new condition.