Tour Edge Bazooka Fairway Woods

Bazooka

kenny   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 15, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Bazooka Hybird

Went to the club for better distance and height,neither happend,will be going to Taylor or Adams

Shawn McCarter   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 01, 2010]
Model Reviewed: All

After reading through the reviews I felt it necessary to add my 2 cents.

I've been a tour edge customer for several years now. I've played with several brands of clubs and find the Tour Edge to be a fair set of clubs at an affordable price.

And as for the lifetime warranty. I've had one experience and it was exceptional. The head came off of my 4 year old 5 hybrid. I took it to the store that I bought it from. They handled the entire transaction. I paid $10 shipping and got the club back with a new shaft/grip.

I for one am a satisfied customer. I can't see spending 3 or more times the price for clubs that net me the same score at the end of the day.

Anyone who states that the company doesn't stand by their warranty is handling it wrong. Go back to the store you bought your clubs from and get the club(s) fixed. It's as simple as that.

Burt   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 26, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Bazooka QL hybrid set

I have play Callaway x12,x18. A few months ago I decided to try Bazooka hybrid set, best golf move I have made. In the last three rounds I have played I have not hit a bad iron shot. Increased distance and acuracy. Great club set and a must if you want to improve your game and lower your handicap. Thanks

Great

dombrowb   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 06, 2002]
Model Reviewed: 3-Wood

I bought the Bazooka 3-wood on Ebay for $45. No matter how hard or soft I swung, it would hook. This club just plain sucks.

Similar Products Used: Taylor Made Burner Callaway Steelhead Plus Ping I3
tom kovacs   Shoot in the 70s [Aug 25, 2000]
Model Reviewed: tour edge bazooka

I used to hit an old Taylor Made 10 degree Burner. I wanted to try an inexpensive Titanium club. After hitting it and reading the most recent Rankmark ratings, I bought it at 8.5 degrees. My distance never increased and it was also my first experience with a graphite shaft; which as I found out was wayyyy! too whippy for my swing speed. A quality club, but definitely for high handicapper with a slow swing speed.

The retailer I bought it from was very knowledgeable and helpful about the product. It was just a poor choice on my part

Similar Products Used: Taylor Made 10 degree Burner
Titleist 975D 8.5 degree
Callaway Hawkeye
Taylor Made Super Steel
Dave   Shoot in the 90s [Jul 26, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Tour Edge Bazooka

This product may be affordable but if you break it (like I did - head flew off the shaft) expect to go through a lot of work to get it replaced. First, I received repeated busy signals when I called their service line to get an RA# (must mean that a lot of people are going throught the same thing). Once I got through (after constantly calling 3 days in a row), no one was there to answer so I had to leave a message. So far, no one has called me back!!! Get the message? Don't buy this product with the lifetime warranty in mind. The time you spend trying to return it would allow you to buy a better clubs.

Similar Products Used: None
Jim Haskin   Shoot in the 100s [Jun 11, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Bazooka 10* Driver, Any Lie Woods

I bought this Driver along with Tour Edge Irons and Any Lie Fairway Woods. I could never hit the driver consistently. Occasionally very long, but MANY sharp duck hooks on the range and on the course. Very inconsistent and was never confident. Traded it back to store and bought a Yonex. The Any Lie woods are excellent, and worth a look.

Excellent. Orginally they shipped the wrong driver, and overnighted the replacement. Lifetime warranty.

Similar Products Used: Mizuno, Titleist, Callaway, MacGregor
DONOVAN CARSON   Scratch golfer [May 26, 2000]
Model Reviewed: FULLY LOADED 8.5 FIRM

I BOUGHT THIS CLUB ON CLEARANCE FOR $65 ABOUT 65% OFF. PLUS THIS COMPANY HAS THE LIFETIME GUARANTEE. SOLID CLUB, FEEL VERY LIGHT. THE SHAFT WASN'T VERY IMPRESSIVE. VERY INCONSISTENT. I HIT SOME OF THE LONGEST DRIVES WITH THIS CLUB BUT IT WAS JUST TOO INCONSISTENT FOR ME. THE CLUBEAD IS VERY SOLID AND FORGIVING BUT THE SHAFT IS NOT THAT GOOD. IF YOU RESHAFT I THINK YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUARANTEE. I THINK THIS IS A GOOD DRIVER FOR VALUE. WASN'T EXPENSIVE. DESCENT DISTANCE AND VERY FORGIVING. I RECOMMEND THI CLUB FOR UNDER A $100 THAN ANYTHING INCLUDING THE 975D WHICH IS GREAT BUT NOT WORTH THE $150 EXTRA BUCKS.

LIFETIME GUARANTEE

Similar Products Used: TITLIEST 975D
CALLAWAY GBB
Ted Chapman   Shoot in the 90s [May 08, 2000]
Model Reviewed: bazooka 3 wood

i purchaed a Bazooka 3 wood and promptly hit it off the tee better then i have hit any 3 wood or driver. solid feel, great distance and accuracy. i love it off of the fairway as well. A great club and a great value.