Warrior Custom Golf #3 Fairway Woods

• Superior performance
  • Consistency and performance

Utahkeith   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 28, 2013]
Model Reviewed: 3 Wood Signature Series Warrior Custom Golf

First off let me say the 3 WOOD and the 3 Hybrid are 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT CLUBS! I keep BOTH IN MY BAG!!! Read my review for the 3 Hybrid. The 3 Wood is one of my favorite CLUBS! I keep 4 long clubs in my bag, the Driver, 3 Wood, 2, 3, & 4 Hybrids. The 3 Wood is an Awesome Second Shot on Par 5 holes after a weak drive! It will give me amazing distance off the fairway and amazing control! I absolutely Love to SWING THIS PARTICULAR CLUB!!! If I didn't get such great distance off my driver when I follow through with proper fundamentals on my driver I would tee off with it. I am trying to IMPROVE my game so I am sticking with the Driver for a while longer though. This club is STUPENDOUS! It compares too or is better than any 3 wood I have EVER HIT! Well worth the MSRP, although I got a sweet deal on it if I kept my irons!

Excellent, they are always there to help me with anything I need. Once I had a guy who wasn't so helpful. I hung up and called back to get someone else. I let the new person know I wasn't thrilled with the other customer service rep and she said she would let her supervisor know. They don't hang on to those people long!

Similar Products Used: Ping, I've hit Callaway, Taylormade, Northwestern, a few others. Wilson.
Cory   Shoots in the 70s [Feb 02, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Complete set

Awesome clubs

C

Similar Products Used: Ping
David   Shoots in the 80s [Nov 24, 2012]
Model Reviewed: hybrid 3

I would love to give the club a positive review but I cannot. I paid for the s&h 23.50 over 4 months ago and still the club has never arrived. I see and know many folks that have the same complaint and also ones that got charged over 500 dollars without permission for a trial that states you won't be charged until the end of the trial period. As for me I will not do anymore business with a place that treats customers in this manner. I have had no luck in getting anyone on the phone to refund my money or tell me where my club is at. I finally had my bank take the money back for me and blocked them from ever taking more. Folks whether the club is great or not there are others out there from companies that actually do care about you above all else. There are great 3 hybrids made now by basically everyone. I can tell you that Walmart has clubs equal to and better than the warrior clubs I have tried in the past.

Customer service is non existant once they get your money. When clubs do not show up then fraud has happened when they stall you and give excuses etc, fraud has happened. Shame on Warrior clubs. They could become a great honorable company but that would mean they start over with phone sales and stop the used car salesman approach. THey need to fire people, re-write their script and force sales people to honor every call because the calls are why they get paid. If they scam even one customer they need to be put on the unemployment line because the customer should actually come first. Without us they will go under and that is where they are headed today.

Similar Products Used: Wilson, Ping, calloway, Nike and more... all have better clubs yes even the 200 dollar set of Wilson's at Walmart.
Ernie Slagowski   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 24, 2012]
Model Reviewed: 3 hybred

I used my hybred for the first time at turny in Reno and I was completely amazed at the accuracy and control I had. I'm hitting the club about 230 yards and loves it.

wayne bradley   Shoots in the 80s [Mar 18, 2012]
Model Reviewed: #3 hybrid

I received the #3 hybrid and was very pleased with the performance of the club.It is very easy to hit,unlike hard to hit long irons.I would suggest the hybrid clubs to any one who has trouble with their long ironsYou have a very good quality product. My name is Wayne Bradley 1413 Beckman Ave Savannah Ga 31406

Quikfeat   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 01, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Warrior Custom Golf Tomahawk 3 wood

I've got no complaints regarding Warrior's Tomahawk 3 Wood. For me it is easy to hit off the fairway and it goes a good distance however I haven't really compared it to another 3 Wood though. The best thing I can say is easy to hit off of the fairway.

Haven't had the complaint of the others however I could see how it could be however all of those phone sales people regardless of company when selling a product are kind of the same.

Roger Turner   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 02, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Fairway woods

WARRIOR CUSTOM GOLF CLUBS
AS ADVERTISED IN THE GOLF CHANNEL
This is a MAJOR SCAM. These guys should go to jail.
I am happy I got screwed with $480 in exchange for 3 LOUSY fairway woods. I was an idiot to fall for this.
My friends NOTHING comes for free in this life. These jerks are taking advantage of people. Once they send you 3 wedges to try for 45 days, you will NOT be able to return the clubs or get your money back, so you are left with woods you don’t like, excessively priced and a wedge or putter for free (not worth it).
Spend that money in real clubs…..

Very helpful until they get your credit card number.
Once you try to return clubs, they are PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE and hard to reach. There is a LOSER called John who usually gets assigned to do this.

apalmer50   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 24, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Warrior Custom Golf 3 Wood

I bought this Warrior Custom Golf 3 wood, 15 degree (as pictured) about 7 years ago. I can hit it off the fairway or tee equally very well. It has little side spin to keep the ball flight straight and reasonable length. The feel is good and I'm able to work it right-to-left or left-to-right with a stiff shaft. On a good day, I can pop it 230 yards.

Contrary to the bad publicity of late, I had no problems with the company--actually got them to drop the price to $50 for it. I'm sure there are better, longer, and straighter 3-woods out there, but for $50?

Similar Products Used: Ping G10
Callaway Diablo
Papagolf   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 18, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Driver

Did not hit of feel as good as my current driver- King Cobra, so there was no compelling reason to purchase.

The worst! Your are asking for days of pain and misery trying to return clubs for credit. Best advise, stay away from Warrior period.

Jim   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 19, 2008]
Model Reviewed: 1, 3, 5, 7 wood

These clubs aren't that great, given they are "custom made". I have less problems with the clubs as with customer service.

These people are swindlers. I was informed that I could return these clubs after testing them out for a full refund. The guy would not let me return them! "Why would you want to send back great clubs?" he kept asking. They want their customer satisfaction to be 100%, but that only works if people A) like the clubs B)can return them if necessary. This company is crap. Avoid them!