Adams Golf GT 500 Irons

Adams Golf GT 500 Irons

The GT 500 Irons feature a wide, friendly sole design that makes them easy to hit from any lie or playing condition. The undercut channel repositions the weight low and back for the optimal launch angle and the oversize heads allow for a large sweet spot and a confident swing. Low center of gravity and high MOI for easy-to-hit shots that get up in the air quickly. Thick topline and progressive offset inspire confidence at address.

[Feb 07, 2013]
John
Model Reviewed: Adams GT500 Irons

I have had the Adams GT 500 irons for 6 years and have felt it was the best investment I have put in my golf bag. I've gone through drivers and putters in that time, but my adams have stayed in my bag. I re-shafted them last year and hope to get 3 or 4 more years out of them.

[Jul 19, 2012]
Jim
Model Reviewed: Adams gt500

Not a bad starter set for me. I would have to agree with a previous poster and say that they can be actually unforgiving at times. But if you figure them out, they can really fly. I'm upgrading soon and am overall very glad I chose these as my first iron set.

[Sep 03, 2010]
Steve Hutchison
Model Reviewed: Adams GT 500 Irons

These clubs are very forgiving and if you hit the sweet spot it feels like you just hit a wiffle ball. I am getting a high launch on these clubs, Even with the long irons. With my old set of clubs I was only getting about 135 out of my 8 iron. Now I am getting 150 out of these. I am very pleased with them.

[Jul 20, 2010]
Dan

I bought the GT500 clubs a little over a year ago. The shaft on one snapped at the club head and is splitting out on a second one.

[Jul 08, 2009]
daniel32293
Model Reviewed: adams gt 500

I got these clubs for christmas 2 years ago because i haven't golfed for to long. they are good clubs but you either like them or you don't there not "forgetting" i shoot bogey golf or low 40's if you hit a great shot with these they are just good. you hit a bad shot its bad. you have to swing very hard in the rough to get it up and out. i am looking for a new set because they are difficult to play with at the high school golf level.

[May 17, 2009]
dtbighit
Model Reviewed: adams gt500

these clubs rock,i did a blind comparison between the adamsgt500 and the nike slingshot irons,and i hit the adams much better,good solid feel,great for the price,awesome irons

[Nov 18, 2008]
RS
Model Reviewed: Adams GT 500

I cose this over a taylormade rac and r7 sets. (although i still prefer their drivers). good and easy to play with and is really forgiving. keep the grips dry and they will not trouble you much.

[Feb 25, 2008]
bigb4golf

Havl had callaways, but some of the best irons I have hit. Sound great comming off the club. When struck good a great club.These are great clubs for the price.

[Feb 23, 2008]
leo
Model Reviewed: Adams GT 500 Irons

Only the second set of clubs I've ever owned after my "starter" set. The wide sole lives up to the hype. These clubs are very forgiving on that occasional "fat" shot. Not too crazy about the grips. Overall, a great investment.

[Feb 22, 2008]
Ricky Darren
Model Reviewed: adams GT 500 Irons

Best clubs that i have used... Ive tried Callaways and i think the Adams hit a lot better.