Aero-tech Steel Fiber I 95 Shaft Irons

Aero-tech Steel Fiber I 95 Shaft Irons

AeroTech Steel Fiber i95 Iron Shaft AeroTech's Steel Fiber i95 Iron Shaft offers the power of graphite but the stability of steel. The shaft has a graphite core for vibration dampening and a steel fiber covering over the entire surface for control and pinpoint accuracy. The perimeter is weighted for higher shaft MOI but without increased wall thickness, giving it a solid feel through impact.

[Feb 24, 2013]
les
Model Reviewed: i 95 reg

Great shafts, good value, very acurate.
Be warned they play firm to flex, I am a 7 h'cap & normally use stiff but after doing my research ( glad I did )I went with Regular.
Took me a while to get used to them but once you do they are great,graphite feel with steel consistency.
They are tip stiff & that's why they feel stout, a bit like the first UST pro force gold shafts, but I guess that's why they are acurate.
If you didn't already know they are a graphite core with 59 miles of steel fiber wound around them.
A few of the tour guys are using them including Matt Kuchar & Brandt Snedeker.

Next time I may try the 85 gram version , Aerotechs best seller.
Great shafts but try them first if you can.

na