Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

Callaway X-24 Hot Irons

Callaway X-24 HOT Iron Set 4-AW with Graphite Shafts The Callaway X-24 HOT Iron Set 4-AW with Graphite Shafts is new for 2010 from the makers of the No.1 irons in golf for the last 13 years. The X-24 HOT Iron Set is the longest, most accurate X Series iron ever. These clubs are powered by a consistently hot face that generates peak ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy. Additional Features: Grip: Callaway Full Cord Set composition: 4- Approach Wedge Shaft type: Callaway Graphit

[Sep 11, 2021]
boorish1973

Strength:

Callaway started the cavity back style irons & since, & especially lately, have you noticed how all the top manufacturers have followed suit with Callaway iron design. | Concrete Driveways Cerritos

Weakness:

none so far

Purchased:
New
[Jul 22, 2012]
Joe

I am not gonna drool down my shirt like the last two reviews. I've played these irons since this spring, and im OK with them. However i have my gripes.
1. The finish. Yeah, looks cool, but wears off. However, its cosmetic and doesn't affect ball flight.
2. Offset. I dont know who thought offsetting the face on an iron is a "game improvement feature" cause for me, it leads to lateral (read 'shank') shots. My Hogans w/no offset dont do this.
3. The weird wings on the back

Now i will say that when i hit the ball square, i get lots of distance, but i get that with any club i flush. They are easier to hit "well" but i think thats an illusion.

Haven't had to use it.

Callaway X14 steelhead, "Ben Hogan" BH-5

[Dec 08, 2010]
Dale
Model Reviewed: Callaway X24 Hot irons

Like all previous Callaway irons I've had I love these X24 Hots. Best Callaway irons to date. Callaway started the cavity back style irons & since, & especially lately, have you noticed how all the top manufacturers have followed suit with Callaway iron design...that should alone tell you about Callaway...they are the leader & every one else are followers.

Best of the best

None...why should I or you since Callaway is the leader.

[Oct 04, 2010]
famousdavis
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: X-24 Hot

Once a player gets to my level he no longer worries about pride or ego. He knows he's the best and simply looks for the best equipment. Gone is the need to play a blade to look cool. The X-24 Hot series irons are hot indeed. Hot looking and hot acting...just like my babe back home. I hit these like a cruise missle seeking it's laser guided target. There will be no stopping me with these weapons of golf destruction. Those who dare play me take heed...you will be emptying your wallets after 18. See you for tea and crumpets gents.

I have my assistant deal with such matters.

I've used them all like throwaway dish towels.