Cleveland CG7 Irons

• 360 degree GELBACK insert
  • Micro Cavity Technology

[Mar 07, 2022]
chaples19

Strength:

They are easy to use, ball gets up easy in the air, and they have a very sweet feel and sound.They are not forged but feel is really very good. concrete driveway

Weakness:

None so far.

[Jul 20, 2012]
Tyler
Model Reviewed: Cleveland CG7 irons

I have heard a lot of good things about Cleveland and when it came time for me to upgrade to some better irons I decided to get the Cleveland CG7's. I picked these awesome clubs up for $180 on eBay. First thing I noticed was how easy they were to hit, also I know some my not like high ball flight, but I do and these get it up there and land really soft. The hardest thing I had to overcome was how much longer they were than my previous set, I'm atleast 15 yds longer. The feel is pretty good, off center hits still get near the target and u really have to make an awful swing to hit a truly bad shot. I love these irons and they will be in my golf bag for a very long time. Any level player needs to try them they won't disappoint.

Havent had to deal with them

Taylormade RAC OS and RAC HT, Ping Zing, Callaway X-18, Mizuno, and Nike Slingshot

[Jun 22, 2012]
stefan
Model Reviewed: Cleveland CG 7

These are very good irons! They are easy to use, ball gets up easy in the air, and they have a very sweet feel and sound.They are not forged but feel is really very good. Distance is also ok, and the lofts are quit standard these days (I 4 24 - PW 45). The standard grip is very good and the standard shaft is also very good. They have a really solid feel and you can easily shap shots (they have a progressive offset) Because these irons are discontued you can pick them up for a very reasonable price!

[Apr 18, 2011]
Mikie
Model Reviewed: CG7

Great feel...Came off TM Burner 2009 and a much better shaft, head and feel.

NA