Cobra 3100 I/H Irons

3100 I/H

• Deep center of gravity
  • High moment of inertia
  • A super-sized Sweet Zone
  • High launch for incredible distance and forgiveness

jeff   Shoots in the 80s [Nov 30, 2012]
Model Reviewed: cobra 3100ih

bought slightly used off ebay about seven years ago on a whim. was playing a set of custom fitsteel shafted irons at the time and it took me a season and a half to make the switch. these have the aldila nv hl70 grafite stiff shafts. these irons are straight, consistantly long, moderately workable and feel great at impact. i highly recommend. a great value on a used set of irons.

no experience

Similar Products Used: callaway x-14s, taylor made firesoles, etc.
davidhouston1   Shoots in the 90s [Mar 12, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100 ih irons Aldila 70g NV-HL

I got these irons recently after taking a few years off golf. These are easy to hit and give you great feed back, even on off center shots it goes pretty straight. Great set for someone looking for progressive irons, im looking to start shaping my shots in the future. Iv have Callaway x-14 and x-18s as well as titleist 695 cb, i would say these have some of highest trajectory iv played but yet not too much of a sacrifice in distance. Aldila nv-hl shafts are awesome as well.

no problems

Similar Products Used: callways x14s, x18s, ping g2, titleist 695 cb, cobra fp 2006
TWgolf92   Shoots in the 70s [May 23, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100HL

Great irons! Just updated my clubs, but have been using these for about 3 1/2 years. I would recommend these for just about anybody (70s-90s) because they provide a good amount of forgiveness. They probably dont have the same amount of forgiveness compared to newer clubs (taylormade burner, etc). For me, I dont prefer to work the ball that much, so these irons made it easy to just aim and go. (Note: you can find these at very good rates nowadays because they are a few years old)
Only downside is that, for better players, i think the ball comes off a bit hot, which makes it tough to gauge distances.
Overall, they were great irons that lasted me a long time. A good choice for an intermediate/high player.

I was custom fit for mine by a local club pro, who is a Cobra staff member.

Similar Products Used: Mizuno mp-57
Rey Perez   Shoots in the 90s [Jan 31, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100 i/h

Purchased these Cobra 3100's about six months ago. I play 4-5 times a month and I feel these are the best irons I have used thus far. I played the Cleveland Launcher irons and did pretty good with them untill I played these Irons. They have great feel and launch angles. All my good hits sound and feel sweet. My off hits still do the job, now thats forgiving! The shafts are te NS PRO in stiff flex. I gained quite a few yards more per iron from my last club. Can't say enough of the clubs. One thing to consider, play Titelist pro v1x with these clubs, they react real good with them. I have been looking for a good combination ball and by far they are the best within feel and length.

Haven't had to use

Similar Products Used: Cleveland Launcher, Wilson Deep Red II
Warrick Coe   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 07, 2008]
Model Reviewed: 3100

A friend of mine bought these clubs about 6 months ago, and has absolutly no complaints (he shoots in the high 80s-low 90s). I have used them on the range and found them incredibly forgiving. The offset effectively counteracts slice, yet is not as extreme as the 3400s, which I find I tend to hook. All the irons can be hit to reliable distances, and off center shots will usually be a "good lose". If you see these clubs for sale and wish to have an easy to hit set, then give them a try.

Similar Products Used: Cobra 3400, Cobra 2300, Nike slingshot
Hayden   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 09, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100 i/h

These are great irons. I have had them for a little over a year now. This is my first set of adult irons and I love them.

Littlehuth   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 08, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100/IH

I have had these irons now for about a year and a half. I am 16 and start on my school golf team. I love these irons. They may be a little high lofted at times but I still get my needed distance out of them. They have a low vibration and when you hit a pure shot you will know for sure. I would reccomend these irons to anyone looking to get some new clubs. They also have a very nice look to them, not chuncky like the Nike OSS slingshots are.

Never had to use it yet.

Similar Products Used: Nike Ignite, Cobra SSi OS, Nike Slingshots.
josh lang   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 31, 2007]

I bought the cobra 3100 i/h irons a litle over a year ago. they are great irons and they really helped my golf game. After a year of having the club the metal strips on the backs of the clubs starting falling off. Without the metal strip it made the ball go shorter. do not buy this club

ben   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 04, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100 I/H

Well, after a long search for a good set of new golf clubs, these really stood out above the others. Offering great value for money, I bought a set with regular graphite shafts. On my first round with the clubs, having had little practice before hand, I played 7 strokes under my handicap.
Great clubs and would recommend to any golfer wanting to improve their game.

Never had any problems. They were delivered quickly and packaged well by www.gegolf.co.uk

jayg_ky   Shoots in the 90s [May 11, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Cobra 3100

I have been on a two year hunt to up grade my golf equipment and this is what I've discovered.I have had a set of Wilson Platium Fat Shafts Cleveland Launchers Callaway Big Bertha and presently have a set of x-18's.Cobra makes equipment for the average golfer and it is affordable I got a set of 3100 off Ebay 70 gram graphite shafts last year and have always been a steel shaft fan.I was'nt impressed with the consistance of these but got more distance from them than the x-18's.This year I upgraded the shaft to an Aldila VX graphite 85 gram regular flex mid kick shaft & golf pride grips.Wow what a difference this made in this club the upgrade was right at 200.00 and worth every penny.What once was an alright club is now a green slayer distance covering high flight golf tool.Shafts make a hell of a difference x-18's have a 112 gram uniflex shaft and feel heavy in comparison.My swing speed improved distance and accruacy improved as well.Cobra makes an excellent product owned by Titlest I have M Speed Driver fairway and 4 hybird and went from the high 90's to the 80's with improved equipment presently takeing golf lessons to improve technic w/a one swing plane meathod.The Cobra 3100 I/H are affordable fun clubs w/the right shaft set up and fundelments can and will improve anyones game.

Your local golf pro or golf shop will handle any equipment issues Golf Companies want to keep Your business

Similar Products Used: Wilson Platium Fat Shafts , Cleveland Launcherl , Callaway Big Bertha , Callaway X-18's