Hippo Giant S400 Irons

• FM Precision Steel

[Feb 12, 2005]
Cuelight
Model Reviewed: HiPPO Giant Irons

I played a lot in high school and am trying to get my game back to where it was. I go to the driving range at least once a week. I hit the links at least once or twice a month. (Always lots more in summer) Now for the review. These are not the best clubs money can buy. However they are a REALLY great deal. I bought these for a really low price.(under $200) I must admit I don't like the offset however they have helped my accuracy. The offset tends to hinder shot shaping (what little I could do) but they still have a really good feel and I am even learning to put some spin on a ball with these. The oversize head doesn't feel bulky and I find that I have more control with these than other clubs I have tried in this price range. The best feature that I found with this set is that I can feel where I contact the ball every time. If you find a set of these and are looking to start or return to this game, pick these up.