KZG Forged ZO Irons

Forged ZO

The ZO (zero offset) are pure performance driven with crisp lines and no fuss setup. Thin top line, little offset, perfectly designed, in a word: the ultimate player's club.

Chip Ace   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 04, 2010]
Model Reviewed: KZG ZO Blade

The ZO Blades are a solid no-nonsense blade not unlike the old Wilson Staffs. I found them more forgiving than Miura with only slightly less feel. They are comparable to Mizuno at a much lower price. DG S-300 with high kick gives a good boring flight helping on distance control. For me, it is a toss-up between Wishon 555M and these KZG's.

Similar Products Used: Wishon, Blade, Mizuno, Miura, Wilson Staff
freddyc   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 13, 2008]
Model Reviewed: zo DGS-300

awesome blade game has improved with these sticks. can do almost anything with them. knocking shots down into green is daed on. control with yardage is above anything else I have played. I am actually longer with these than others I have played. quality is as good as it gets with these and cost is half as much if you just look around.

Kevin James   Shoots in the 70s [Feb 10, 2008]
Model Reviewed: KZG Zo Blade

Greatest irons I've ever played. The KZG Zo blade is true performer w/ a great deal of shot making ability. The club is stable through the ball and extremely soft sweet spot. The club is perfect. Get fitted and good luck.

Similar Products Used: Titleist 962
Titleiset 962b
Cleveland cg4 tour
Ping S59
Ken   Scratch Golfer [Sep 11, 2006]
Model Reviewed: KZG Blade ZO

The best forged iron I have ever hit - Not forgiving, but incredible feel and workability. Beautiful thin top line finish. A definite must.

fcrum   Shoots in the 70s [May 19, 2006]
Model Reviewed: KZG ZO irons

I am a professional club maker with a 6 handicap, I used the ZO irons for about a year and loved them, I had the Project X 6.0 1" over 2* up. The clubs are fantastic! I lost a little distance with the blades but gained much more in accuracy. I have also made several other KZG products and think they are the best you can buy bar none, from driver to wedges KZG makes a great product.

Similar Products Used: I now use X-tour callaways but am in the process of building another set of ZO's,