Maxfli A-10 Tour Limited Irons

Maxfli A-10 Tour Limited Irons

Patented multilayer construction. Progressive center of gravity, offset and cavity to blade design. Patent pending V to U groove design.

[Sep 14, 2016]
Stephen Tompkins
Model Reviewed: A10 maxfli tour limited

Read reviews, and bought a set, very cheep, have got to say these clubs are great, high flight and true flight give you great confidence in your game, have now bought a Maxfli bag just to point out the fact I'm using these clubs highly recommend

Titlist 804

[Jan 27, 2015]
HappyGolfer
Model Reviewed: Maxfli a10 tour limited

Enjoy playing golf and trying different irons. Read reviews on the A10 tour limited so I got myself a set. Now I have 3 sets! That's how good they are! Beautiful, great feel, and hard to find a set that is why if I see one I will purchase them just to stock up!

never use

Ping eye 2, eye 2+, G2, i3 O size, i3+, i15, Callaway big bertha 1994, 1996, Wilson tour blades, gooseneck, di9, Wilson D-Fy, Cleveland CG red, a7os, CG, CG black pearl, hogan apex, Macgregor 1025CM, 1025M, m454, m565, m675, (and many more!)

[Oct 19, 2014]
John Winkler
Model Reviewed: A-10 Tour Limited

Bought a set of these irons in 2004 at a used sports equipment store in Knoxville, TN. These irons are a little beyond my playing ability, but the forging is high quality. I wish the 3-6 had the same cavity design as the 7-iron??? The 8-PW are blades which have great feel. I've actually never owned/seen a set of irons with only one club having a unique cavity design (7-iron)?? I could probably hit the 4-6 irons better if the cavity matched the 7-iron. Pick up a set if you can on E-Bay.

[May 29, 2012]
Matt
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A 10 tour limited irons

Best irons I have ever hit! It gives you the look of a blade, MUCH more forgiving than a true blade. My handicap has dropped 3 strokes since I bought these, and have become a much better ball striker. I loved them so much I have 3 sets now! haha

Maxfli Revolution, AP2, Mp 14's, mp 32's, callaway x forged.

[Mar 10, 2012]
David
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10 Tour Limited

I bought these for £40.00 second hand. previously used Forgan series 1 and Mizuno MX 100s, both sets were custom fitted. I am not a consistant hitter but!. The Maxfli A10s are just as forgiving as the aforementioned. When I do hit the sweet spot the ball travels at least 10 yards further than I normally hit. The flight of the ball is high and straight. The feel of the ball on these clubs is amazing, I think I read somewhere someone described it as buttery, I have to agree. These clubs will help/make you hit the ball straighter. I have spent over £600 on two previous sets of clubs but I would not swap my £40.00 A10s for anything

Mizuno MX100s and Forgan Series 1

[Nov 07, 2010]
Pim
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10 tour limited

After reading the positive reviews, i had to get a set to see it myself.
After a few rounds I must say: WOW!

Beautifull set and they just give you confidence to hit them well...

These(forged)clubs give you the best of both worlds: blades on the short/mid irons and cavity back on the 7 to 3 iron. Because I got them cheap I changed the shafts to grafalloy Prolaunch Blue. Just to experiment a bit.
These are very good clubheads. Soft but crisp and a high flight. The set is very well matched: each iron hits the same distance over and over angain.
long irons forgiving. On mis hits you lose some distance, but it still goes straight. The short blades are very accurate and it feels like throwing darts.
I'm not a consistant ball striker (yet),
but these irons will help me to get there!
If you can find a set, give them a try.

maxfli?

cobra , snake eyes 675x

[Aug 12, 2010]
FUBECA
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10 Tour Limited

Beautiful set of clubs. Thin topline, easy setup. Crisp but soft, like New Haven pizza.

Softest, butteriest non-forged irons I have ever played. When you sweet an iron all is well with the world - and perimeter weighting makes sweeting a ball easier than with a forged blade.

I had always thought the trade-off was: workability & feel for forgiveness. Somehow MAXFLI got the best of both worlds with these.

Another surprise: the long irons are so easy to hit, great forgiveness. I haven't played a round with anyone since I got these who hits his a Hybrid as high and soft as I hit my MAXFLI A10 Tour Limited 3-iron, and definitely not as straight.

"Oh, you really should be playing a hybrid," says my boss, reaching into his bag to pull out some ADAMS whatever-hybrid with a clubhead that looks like model train. "These go so high and sit soft."

When make our way up to the green I point to the crater of a ball mark 5 yards in front of my ball.

"No need for a hybrid as long as a high, cut 3-iron will stick like a dropped-cat."

Not used

Hogan Apex Edge forged
Mizuno MP14's
KZG Forged Blades

[Apr 12, 2010]
wlcdrifter
Model Reviewed: Maxfli A10

I have been playing golf for over fourty years. I have had an insane amount of irons sets. Just about everything. MP-14's, 33's, Ping eye2+, I3+ blades, G2's, G5's, Callaway x-12, 14, 18, and 20's to mention a few. I have had the A10's for about a year and played well with them. As usual I got the bug and bought a new set of Titleist 755's since they were on a closeout and felt great on the range. I am back to the A10's. The are longer, feel much better and the faces don't seem to show wear. They are close to a club longer than the 755's. The 755's feel flat out harsh in comparison. Every set of Callaways I have had hit too high and loose distance. The blade irons.. 8 thru pw are so great I wish they had continued that to the 7. My fault is a slider..ok call it a slice. I actually get a slight draw with the 8 thru pw. I have been trying to buy a swing for years. These are as close as I have come. Since going back to them I have shot a 72 and a 73. These may be the best irons I have ever owned. MP-14's and MP-33's are great when you are on but not near as forgiving for me.

Have not used

Many of the combo sets.

[Jan 24, 2010]
chris swift
Model Reviewed: maxfli a10 tour limited

I have had my A10's for around 6 years from new. I absolutely love em. Don't be confused with the new lumps of metal they call A10's, these are the 'tour limited'. 3 to 7 are cavity backed which allow for those 'not so sweet' shots then the 8 to sw are blades which are just class you can play any shot you like with these beauties. If Taylor made started making these again to the same spec you'd expect to pay £700 - £800 i will keep these until there's something out there that compares.

PING i3 BLADE. Callaway x14

[Oct 19, 2009]
Daniel
Model Reviewed: A10 Maxfli

I have a set of A10s, great club but ready for change.Clubs are second hand but in good condition