Mizuno MP-30 Forged Irons

Mizuno MP-30 Forged Irons

The new MP-30 features a classic head design for players seeking a half-cavity for playability and the maneuverability of a forged muscle back. The MP-30 offers golfers a clean look at address with a traditional top line, cambered sole, and cosmetics emblematic of Mizuno''s legendary MP line of irons. Already making an impact on the PGA Tour, the MP-30 is an instant classic

[Oct 17, 2011]
Neil Heron
Model Reviewed: mp30

I had not seen these irons for about eight years.They sit like pure blades when you address the ball.Even though the iron heads are a little bit bigger than a tour blade,I like them.

[Sep 13, 2011]
bouncy
Model Reviewed: mizuno mp 30

excellent irons. clean & feel like butter when hit. Definitely recommend great irons

[Jun 14, 2011]
Joe17totten
Model Reviewed: joe17totten@hotmail.com

I just bought a gently used set of MP-30's. I went from an old set of Hogan Apex II's, which I loved, but felt I couldn't play blades anymore. I'm so glad I went with the MP-30's. Terrific feel, and a little added distance, which I didn't expect. I would recommend these irons to anyone who wants to take their game from a good level to an exceptional level.

[May 12, 2011]
uugghh
Model Reviewed: MP-30

Can't remember the last time I've written a review of anything. Add this one to the pile of positive reviews.
Been playing blades. At any one time, I might have 5-6 sets in the basement waiting to be played. I demoed a set of used MP-30s and liked them. Figured matbe one day I might get a set. Well, that day has come. Did I change my swing? No. Then why does the ball fly so well (better than ever before)? Maybe it's in my head. Doubt it. I hit these clubs better than any clubs I've played before. Simple. I don't know why. I don't care why. Just better. And that's enough for me.

NA

I don't have time to list... A lot!

[Apr 15, 2011]
Sam Mccloskey
Model Reviewed: morningglorydrummer@hotmail.com

Lovely irons, great feel, really playable but if u play below 10 DO NOT waste ur money as u wont be able to hit them!

[Aug 23, 2010]
Mike Lee
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Mp-30

Moving from the Taylormade R7 iron set was the best thing for my game in the 2 years i have been playing. The 30's aren't as forgiving nor hit as far for the mis-hits, but those arent the shots i shuld want to make the distance. after working for a month with these irons i have shaved about 5 stokes on 18 holes. the Feel is unbelievable, and same with the distance on solid shots, Great irons, Great feel, Great distance, and Great all around everything

[Aug 01, 2010]
jpmx142
Model Reviewed: Mizuno MP-30

I have played Ping I3 irons for the past 4 years and I really liked them but i noticed that i was left on every shot. I decided to try the mizuno's becuase I noticed that when i tried a set of titleist forged with no offset i was right at it.
After reading a bunch online I decided that the Mizuno's over the Titleist was the way to go. I wanted the Mx23's but I noticed the MP30's on ebay cheap and i won them for $71.00!! I figured for that cheap if i couldnt hit them i could trade them in and make money. no lose.
I played the day they showed up the sweet spot is amazing on these clubs, like nothing i have ever felt. Easy to align and much easier to hit than I thought. I did miss hit one and you do feel it and you do lose distance but its worth it becuase the good ones are out of this world. I shot a 84 my lowest score in 2 years and played the next day and shot 42. My 3 lowest 9 hole scores this year.
My advise to someone considering forged irons, dont overlook the MP30 by Mizuno. You wont regret it looking foreward to many rounds of golf with my new irons(well new to me). Well I got to go hit up the links.

Ping i3, callaway x-18 , Big bertha 06 ,Taylor made burner,Titleist 990, Lynx Black cat

[Jun 13, 2010]
icoins
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Mizuno mp30

I have tried all the Modern Clubs, I play with Mizuno MP-30's, I am a off a plus1 but dont hit the ball solid 100% of the time, these clubs give you great soft feel, there very easy to monuvre shape both ways and are very forgiving. A great Club im trying to buy another set / new as we speak Top of the line clubs A+

[Feb 09, 2010]
rjamesmc
Model Reviewed: Mizuno MP-30

I traded in my MP-37's for the MP-30's
yesterday on the advice of my teacher.
He was right; great feel, same distance
and more forgiving.

[Feb 08, 2010]
Romeo Raffiek
Model Reviewed: MP 30

Tried all the top clubs at the golf show and ended up picking these cause I hit them the most consistant it was the best thing I ever did. The feedback when you hit the ball dead solid perfect is as many have already said before effortless... the irons look and feel great and I'm a proud owner