Mizuno T-Zoid Pro Forged Irons

Mizuno T-Zoid Pro Forged Irons

[Aug 01, 2017]
Mark
Model Reviewed: T Zoid

Im in my 60's, and am still a 5...these are one of the great sets to own...bought them in 1996, and they still can compete with todays irons for feel and workability...maybe a shaft upgrade for a young buck...smooth like butter...

[May 05, 2017]
Jeff
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T Zoid pro irons

Still swinging these irons !

[Jan 12, 2015]
Edwin Lambley
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid Pro II Irons

Not the longest irons, Not the most forgiving irons, Not cranked up lofted irons,Not the eye catching graphics on irons.
BUT
The most consistent distance and butter soft feeling irons you can ever hit. The old saying is true, Nothing fells like a Mizuno, these are superb irons. They make you want to play and improve, what's that worth?

[Jan 13, 2013]
Vicente
Model Reviewed: Mizuno Pro II T-Zoid irons

Just got this iron set today 4-sw and bought for about $120 from a local pro shop....Can I tell you how worth it was , straight as an arrow with lots of height love these clubs couldnt ask for anything better

Burner 2.0, callaway x20, nike slingshot

[Dec 20, 2010]
Drake
Model Reviewed: T-Zoid Pro

A friend gave me a set of TZPros with Rifle Prec 6.0 flighted shafts and what a difference it made in my game. They single handedly tought me more how to swing than lessons.I was a 15HC playing GI RACS irons which for a striaght high shot was fine but got old. So after a two year piriod off and on playing the Ts and a set of 755s nothing gave me more pleasure than hitting the T-Zoid. I mean I gigggle after hitting a good shot no other club has done that. To work the ball all you have to do is think fade or draw and the ball will move.Yes there are more forgiving clubs but none more fun and I love the long hozle look with the stepless shafts,,sweet! They sound good also. Now a 6 hcp and would recomend them to anyone who wants to get to be a better golfer.

None,,,,Tit 755. Tay cgb rac

[Jul 16, 2010]
Steve
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid Pro

I got these second hand from my Dad in 1998 and replaced the shafts with a Rifle 6.0. These are the best performing clubs I have hit compared to the new technology. Considering I only play a couple ronuds a month I can still fire a low 70, the same shots as when I was a scratch golfer and distance (8 iron 155 carry). These are for the low handicapper who is looking for a performing club not a forgiving club.

[May 09, 2010]
thosb
Model Reviewed: mizuno pro irons

im 30 now and got these clubs 15 years ago 2nd hand for forty quid in the pro shop i was working at the time, id never change now ive tired others, and at times i wanted to change, but they teach you how to swing a golf club.
there are clubs that are alot easier to hit, but the feel and control you get off them they have a boring flight aswell, you cant get on many clubs today, i only have r400 shafts so make mine short hitting clubs (155yrds-7irn)if your at the piont of staring to draw and fade balls think about these or pro 2s thank you mizuno for these clubs you make me smile on the course

ive tried taylormade 320,RAC,mp33+32,ping g2=i3 maxfli evo black and red and cant match the happiness i get for these clubs (some of these clubs where easier to use (RAC def) but these dont make you happy when you have hit a really good shot like pros do

[Apr 27, 2010]
tigerbennett
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid Pro Forged Irons

These are by far the best Irons I have ever used, you need to be able to strike the ball well but when you do, you know it! they feel exceptional! I am approx. 2 clubs longer with these than I am with any other set I have ever used, and the control is fantastic too!

not needed yet!

[Mar 29, 2010]
joshgosh
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: T-zoid pro

i use these clubs i have done for a while. i am only 12years old but i can still use these clubs to any golfer that wants to have feel with there irons.

[Mar 24, 2010]
Kevinn Gomez
Model Reviewed: Mizuno t zoid pro cb

The MIZUNO T ZOIDS are the best for a serious golfer because they are cavity backs but the have a look and a feel of a blade and with a s300 shaft it will be pretty good for others. I am in the JUINOR PGA TOUR and I use these irons