Mizuno T-Zoid True Irons

Mizuno T-Zoid True Irons

[Aug 27, 2017]
Col Brown
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid True

Have had these clubs for at least 12 years.Got back into golf not long ago and joined a club. These clubs provide great feedback and do exactly what you expect. Feel great and I am really enjoying the long irons. Able to play high when needed, no problem off the tee.Really great clubs.

Not applicable

Not applicable

[Jan 03, 2012]
Salvador
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid True Blade Irons

These irons are AWESOME! AND i got them at my local goodwill for 13 bucks! can you believe it, ive owned titleist blades and have tried out the callaway blades that came out about 2 years ago, and these have the equal feel without the expensive price!! They are not forgiving, as you would expect with a blade, but if youre a decent ballstriker, I'd definitely recommend them to you!

[May 28, 2011]
Paul Cools
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid True

Exceptional forgiving for 'blade'-like clubs. I played with S-300 shafts, now with R-300. Standard length and lie as coming from the factory. Even with my slower swingspeed and higher age I can still work the ball, something I feared before switching. I have tried to play combo sets with cavity back long irons, supposed to make the long irons easier; all gain in distance was rendered useless because far less control over carry and roll. That is why I return to the Mizuno T-Zoid.

I fit the grips myself (Lamkin)so I can not discuss the Customer Service.

Cleveland TA-1 2-iron

[May 12, 2010]
Marshall
Model Reviewed: Mizuno T-Zoid True Irons

These plain and simple despite being a little older than technology today are the best irons i have ever played. Despite being a blade they do have some forgiveness and shot after shot the accuracy of these is unbelievable. I mistakenly went to a newer Mizuno forged iron set a few months back and my game was all over the place, but since i have switched back, my game has came back with my iron play being my strongest point and i can only give the credit where credit is due, to the T-Zoid True's. If you can find a good set of these, you cannot go wrong. i found mine off E-bay for around $200 bucks, which was well worth it.

[Mar 07, 2009]
me too
Model Reviewed: Mizuno t-zoid True

Best club I have ever hit....old technology but sweat when you clip the ball.

[Mar 01, 2009]
Felix
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: mizuno tzoid blades

These are one of the best iron sets out on the market despite the fact that they are old technology. They are very workable and in tournament play i find the 3 iron to be very long and accurate. i hit it 267 off the tee consistently they are long and accurate.

never used it

[Apr 07, 2008]
Jan-H

Hi there,
after playing a poor and cheap beginner Set I looked forward to buy me a new Set. I saw them on Ebay and loved the design from the 1st Second.
I knew that Blades are not best opinion for Beginners, but i had a good swing with high Clubhead Speed and train a lot on the range.
I thought that they could improve my game and that is what happened.
Great feeling when you hit the Sweetspot and very long distance. I shot the 3Iron 210Meters from Tee.
I bought them for 100,-€ and put on new Golfpride Decade Grips...lookin very HOT!
I find it cool to play with such "Old" Irons and shot longer than most other Guys with their new 1.000,-€ Clubs.
If you find a good looking Set for a cheap price...buy them, you wont regret!
Cheers Jan

[Aug 13, 2007]
phoc
Model Reviewed: T-Zoid True

Read the reviews on this set, went and bought them. Irons are well balanced, feel beautiful to swing and when hit correctly you want more. These are worth every dollar spent $150 for 2-SW and love them.

[Jan 22, 2007]
Gary
Model Reviewed: T-Zoid True

I just played my first round with these T-zoid Trues. All I can say is, "amazing." They are the ONLY forgiving blade I have ever played. Once I worked out the kinks on the practice tee all went smooth. After a few years away from the game, I thought there would be no way I could strike blades again (used to play Tour Model Titleist and MP9). Boy was I wrong. HIGHLY recommend these if you can find them. I paid only $130 for an "as-new" 2-PW set with Rifle 6.0. Best part of this was I got $100 for my DCIb's on trade ... net $30! I'll give 5 stars for Value as used prices on these are WAY less than comparable blades. I'll give 5 for Overall as they feel loads better than any other irons I've hit previously, including the afformentioned MP9s.

Titleist 962, 962b, Tour Model, and DCIb
Mizuno MP-9

[May 07, 2006]
avde4972
Model Reviewed: Titleist 975J

I got this used for $40 at a local golf store and changed to a Winn grip. I must say is one of the best feeling drivers I’ve every used. Tried the Cobra SZ’s, but does not come close the soft feel of this Titleist. Other newer, large head drivers gave off a terrible “ting” feel. Despite the smaller size head, it’s very forgiving. Perhaps it’s the stock stiff shaft that is doing the trick. Give it a try. You won’t regret it.