Nike Slingshot Irons

Nike Slingshot Irons

Nike Slingshot Individual Iron with Graphite Shaft The Nike Slingshot Individual Iron with Graphite Shaft delivers forgiveness. Forgiveness begins in irone with weight management. Moving weight deeper and lower results in a larger sweet spot and a deeper center of gravity that actually exists in air behind the face. The benefit is a mixed set of hybrids and irons that are more forgiving and launch the ball higher. There are 30 grams of Nike PowerBow weighted low and back with a deeper sole that

[Aug 20, 2010]
brandon watts

best irons ever

[Jun 14, 2010]
Chad
Model Reviewed: slingshot 4d irons

I bought the irons a few months ago and i have played with them alot. they drop me form the 90s into the 80s. they have made me so happy. i bought a membership to a golf course so i dont go broke

[Jun 06, 2010]
jst23
Model Reviewed: nike slingshot

I've been playing with these clubs for almost a month now. At first I didn't like them but the more I play with them the more I feel comfortable with them. Don't know that I would suggest them to anyone as of right now.

[May 13, 2010]
CJ2K
Model Reviewed: nike slingshot irons

played with these irons numerous times, very dissapointing, i watch my partners play with the same slingshots, and they seem to leave something to be desired as far as distance is concerned, my older set of callaway x14 pros is about one and half to two clubs longer, they look cool in the bag, but that dont pay the bills now does it

NA

callaway x14 irons

[May 06, 2010]
Blair Peden
Model Reviewed: Nike Slingshot HL

I bought a new set over the winter with a bit of trepidation as a result of the mixed reviews on this site, but have been very impressed after a dozen games. They do all of the good things noted and have helped me get in to the seventies more often than my old clubs did.
I am particularily pleased with the consistency & confidence inspired by the 3,4&5 hybrids which is a bit of a surprise. I'm getting 210-20 with a sweet high draw out of the 3, making the need for extra fairway woods in my bag practically redundant.
I bought these clubs primarily because of Golftowns super blowout price in the hopes they might magically provide me a more consistent level of play. To my surprise, they have delivered that in combination with a huge boost in the enjoyment of my 3-5 iron play.
I appear to be on my way to a single digit cap again and credit these clubs as the main reason for that turn around.

[May 05, 2010]
D5YOUNG16
Model Reviewed: Nike Slingshot irons

I was shooting in the high 90's in 2006...Saw these clubs on Golf Digest Hotlist for 2006 receiving the Editors Choice Award for Super Game Improvement Irons(and other years since)...The OSS model got even higher reviews than the original Slingshots I have, but I have not needed to switch...I could not have been happier...shaved my average score down to about 82...every now and again I shoot 78...The only thing keeping me out of the 70's every round is my wonky putting-which I am working on with a belly putter...But my Slingshots are killer...Every round is superb with my irons...all shots are long and high and most importantly straight...My driving is awesome now too thanks to the Nickent 3dx Square driver I have been using for 3 years (also a great club...I bought a 3dx Square for my dad in Florida...he's killing this driver also)...But anyway I've loved the Slingshots from the moment I brought them home...so easy to hit and so straight...My only gripe may be the thin Nike grips on them...but I just make sure my glove is decent & it is no big deal....I am sorry others haven't liked them-I don't see how...I am trying to get my brother-in-law a set...he's a firefighter shooting in the 100's, but is getting better everyday-I think Slingshots will fix his iron play instantly.

not needed...haven't had the 1st problem

Callaway, Ping G2, Taylormade

[Apr 09, 2010]
drb-17
Model Reviewed: nike slingshot

Beautiful product!
Great look. Nice feel
anyone would love to own

[Mar 14, 2010]
Andrew
Model Reviewed: Nike Slingshots

I've had these clubs for about 4 years now. I bought them when I first started getting serious about playing. They leave something to be desired when it comes to quality. I have had the heads come off every club in the bag except 3 iron. They are a joke.

[Dec 20, 2009]
ccarr600
Model Reviewed: Nike slingshot

I bought a set of clubs from a garage sale several years ago to give the game of golf a chance after talking bad about the game and I was terrible, a friend suggested I get fitted for a set of good clubs so I bought the slingshot and my game did a 180 degree turn, I get good air on my shots and for the most part straight..you have to adjust where you play the ball in your stance to have success.

[Oct 31, 2009]
Moodster
Model Reviewed: Slingshot

If you play these irons, hopefully your swing is as bad as Barkley's; otherwise you should be embarrassed to have to play Nike crap like this. They are awful in feel and flight.

They're better suited for digging ditches in the backyard.

Nope.