Perfect Club by Peter Kessler Irons

Perfect Club by Peter Kessler Irons

The Perfect Club The Perfect Club is the most versatile club ever made. It replaces your utility clubs, 5 & 7 woods and your longest irons. It's also the easiest club to hit ever made. The Perfect Club flies as far or farther than the clubs it replaces and it's shorter in length which leads to more consistent ball striking. The Perfect Club is played in the middle of your stance like a short iron and instantly induces a strong sense of confidence which carries over to every other club in your bag. The Perfect Club hits very high, very long shots that settle softly-even from the nastiest of lies. The club is designed to force you into your best, most athletic set up posture. It's shorter length and unique weighting also make The Perfect Club perfect for tough, greenside chips. The Perfect Club is perfectly priced at $159 for True Temper steel and $199 for UST graphite in men's, ladies, right handed and left. I promise, it's perfect.

[May 14, 2016]
William
Model Reviewed: Perfect Club 18 degrees

The 18 degrees Perfect Club would be a really useful club if it were not offset. As is, I hook and pull far too many shots. I'll buy another if the offset is discarded.

Various five woods

[Aug 20, 2015]
Joel Rashbaum
Model Reviewed: perfect club 18, 21, 24 degrees

I am a big proponent of the Perfect Club series. As you can see i have 3 of them. I use them from around 170 - 200 yards. I find them very easy and consistent to hit, much easier than my 3-5 irons. I am 60 years old and on the short side at 5' 6". I am looking to get the 27 degree to add to my set.

[Apr 09, 2012]
Ron
Model Reviewed: Perfect Club Original 21*

I bought this club when it was originally introduced, and never reviewed it. Its been in my bag forever. I lost the sock club head so went online to order a new one and found this review site.

I too am very inconsistent with the longer irons like the 3 and was never able to hit the 5 wood off the fairway well.

Took them both out of the bag years ago and still use the club to date. Typically on long par 5's and longer par 4's. I am not a big guy, about 5'7" 170 lbs but can hit it a good 180-190 yds 8 out of 10 times.

I like that its a shorter club with a heavy head. The key with this club I think is to hit down on the ball like you would a short iron. Don't try to sweep it or you will surely slice it.

I dont golf as often as I used to, but, I would usually just walk on and play with another group and was always asked to see that "little club" I was hitting straight and long.

For anyone in my handicap range, or those that have trouble with fairway woods or the long irons (which is a lot of folks), just use this club. I heard you can get it on eBay cheap. Pick one up and take the 3 or 4 other clubs out of your bag you don't and should not be using anyway.

Wilson Deep Reg 5 Wood

[Nov 24, 2011]
Rich grant
Model Reviewed: 18 degree and 21 degree

So easy to hit, prefer it to any club under an eight iron. I'm a solid ten hdcp and this club helps me stay there as I get older, just turned 55. Would recommend to anyone of any skill level.

Outstanding, Darren is great!

All of the, lmao.

[Apr 25, 2011]
golfmike
Model Reviewed: The Perfect club 347, Perfect Spoon, Perfect Plus & Perfect Accuracy

I just came across this website and since I own 4 perfect clubs for a few years now, I thought I would post a funny story / review. Bought them direct from the company at www.ThePerfectClub.com
I'm not sure what other stores carry them.

Recently I bought some new hybrids from a very popular brand (which I wont mention TM ;0} to replace the perfect clubs thinking it would improve my game. I spent $199 per club! for "new technology".

After hitting the new clubs for 2 months desperately trying to make them work, my scores went up and up and my game became depressing, plus I was putting well which made it worse.

My wife who doesn't play golf said to me, "I thought you loved those perfect clubs why did you switch if you hit those good, that doesn't make sense?" Which I thought was funny - my wife telling me something so simply, but its like the old saying sometimes when your so deep in the forest you cant see the trees. (something like that).

Anyway I told her well maybe I'm just not swinging well lately. I just spent $800 on new hybrids so I had to tell her something! Especially when I was wanting to quit playing.

I put the perfect clubs back in the bag to almost prove to myself that it was me and not the clubs. The next weekend I shot my lowest score in a long time and had my first HOLE-IN-ONE with the perfect accuracy 178 yards!! Which was awesome, my golf buddies couldnt believe it! But I thought to myself that it had to be a fluke, it wasn't, I'm back to shooting better scores and hitting solid shots again.

The Perfect clubs are a fantastic product, very very easy to hit. I highly recommend them!

BTW -I ended up selling the other clubs on ebay. I only got about half my money back and took my wife out to a special dinner-She still thinks I took her out just because....4-25-2011... Michael

Great service!

perfect spoon, plus, accuracy

[Sep 26, 2010]
comet11
Model Reviewed: perfect club 347

This club has allowed me from rarely braking 100 to shooting in the mid 90's. The offset pear shaped head, short shaft work great for me. I use this off the tee and it delivers 190-220 yard shots which are consistently straight and in the fairway. For me this is the best wood I have played with.

[Feb 22, 2009]
gjgiii
Model Reviewed: Perfect Accuracy

I've been playing golf more than 25 years and these are the best clubs I've had. Tee, fairway, rough, bunker, fringe, punch, knock down and rescue shots are all much easier to hit.

I carry 5 Perfect Clubs, 7, 8, 9 irons, 3 wedges and a putter and score better than ever.

Last spring, I used a Perfect Accuracy to record my first hole in one. A 3/4 knock down shot from 156 yards on a windy day - enough said.

[Jun 07, 2008]
VicSiempre
Model Reviewed: Perfect Club 347

OMIGOD! I can't believe how easy this thing is to hit. I'm a beginner who is lucky to be shooting under 200. The Perfect Club came in the mail yesterday. And I went out this morning to use the Perfect Club for the first time ever. Well, I must have hit it 10 times on the 9 holes that I played. Result? 9 really good shots out of ten! If all I used was this club, you would never guess that I have quite a slice. My 9-iron isn't this easy to hit, and that's the only club I have confidence in. I'm going to order all the rest of the Perfect Clubs.

Cleveland Launcher, Adams Idea OS hybrid, Tour Edge Bazooka

[Jun 06, 2008]
bear999
Model Reviewed: collection

The Perfect Club collection has improved my score by an average of 10 shots a round. I use the 24,21,18 and the ladys 14 degree Perfect driver.

Let me say I love playing golf but for years I was a 100lbs over weight and in terrible shape. As a result I ruptured my L5-S1 disc.

I have since lost all the weight but I can't rotate through the golf swing like I used to. I thought I was done.

The perfect clubs have given me my enjoyment of the game back. These are the easiest clubs to hit I have ever used. The shorter shaft design allows me to keep my swing more inside and still make great contact. The only other clubs I carry are 8-9 iron, pitch,gap and sand wedges and a putter.

I'm not a big hitter so my goal is to just keep the ball in the fairway and the Perfect Clubs fly straight every time.

These clubs will help any mid to high handicapper who has trouble with with long irons play a great round.

No opinion

Taylor rescue club

[May 16, 2008]
cobra105
Model Reviewed: Perfect Club 21*

This is my second review of the original Perfect Club (21*). I have been using the club for 3 years now and I still think this is the best utility club I have ever hit. I have tried 4 other brands of hybrids and I still keep coming back to the Perfect Club. I can hit it about 190 and straight. Great off the fairway, the tee, out of the rough and fairway bunkers. This club has replaced my 5 and 7 woods and my 3 and 4 irons. Tons of confidence with this club. It may not be right for everyone because of the offset but for me it's "Perfect".

TaylorMade Rescue Mid