Ping Rapture Irons

Ping Rapture Irons

The wide-soled, perimeter weighted
Rapture Iron relies on strategic use of titanium, steel and tungsten to create a high-performance, multi-material iron. Careful analysis and application of each material yields forgiveness and trajectory improvements while creating a face and cavity design that produces a solid, pleasing feel and sound.

[Jan 01, 2024]
minami

Strength:

Wonderful Article!

. . .

[Dec 30, 2023]
Aeera

Strength:

ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูล บทความนี้มีประโยชน์มาก! tstoto

. . .

[Dec 21, 2023]
arissaaqila

Strength:

Not only that, golf also taught tstoto
about patience. Sometimes, situations on the ground don't always go according to plan. The golf ball could have gone into the bushes or been in a difficult area. He learned to stay calm, plan the best strategy, and carry out his plans with patience. These lessons have not only helped him on the golf course, but also in facing life's challenges.

Weakness:

very useful, nothing weak.

Purchased:
New
[May 29, 2021]
ceceliafredrick

Strength:

It's definitely suitable for beginners to learn before proceeding to advance. The distance are very decent and the accuracy is fairly good as well. Fremont Concrete Contractor

Weakness:

Absolutely nothing to worry about.

Purchased:
New
[Jul 28, 2013]
mike seal
Model Reviewed: ping rapture

I play golf like a Nancy pants. But these irons really help. If the beer is to hot I suck.....which is most of the time but I always have a reason to blame something else. I plan to play on the Geritol tour.

great

Wilson goose neck

[Oct 03, 2012]
Christian V.
Model Reviewed: Ping Rapture

I use this set as backup for my Zing 2s. Softer feel with higher launch, slightly less distance. Even off-center hits go straight, though perhaps slightly off-target.
If you've played any of the Zing Eye/Eye2s, Zing or Zing 2 lines, you may not like the traditional look at address, especially with longer clubs.
This is not a fault of the Raptures, rather, I grew up with and prefer the chunky look of the Zings.

The 7-SW are excellent.

Very responsive to any inquiries, they usually get back to you within a day.

Titleist forged, Ram irons, Nike Ignite

[Feb 06, 2012]
iseaders
Model Reviewed: Rapture Irons SW-3i

Have played these for one season and love them. Although a game improvement iron, they dont look like a shovel and are surprisingly easy to fade and draw (certainly disagree with previous reviewers on this issue). Very easy to hit with good distance control. The Titanium face should last forever. My wife should probably never let me buy a new set.

Never needed it but hear good things

Ping ISI, Callaway, Mizuno

[Jun 27, 2011]
diarmo123
Model Reviewed: Ping Rapture 4-SW

Excellent clubs, long and straight. Hard to work draws and fades but it doesnt matter to me too much. Improved my game hugely. Highly Recommended!

[Aug 12, 2010]
robertponsonby
Model Reviewed: rapture ping

j ust had the pleasure of using the rapture not quite sure yet. mi self g10 driver is more forgiving. Playing off 25 not the best handy cap but i can hit a ball well with the driver. The rapture is probably the best driver i have hit but no room for errors although been left handed using the the g 10 i had a bad slice the rapture for some reason has seemed to have cured all that.All i can say is if you are thinking of getting one persevere with it its a good driver.

[Jul 31, 2009]
Cheerios Kid
Model Reviewed: Ping Rapture Irons

I'm in my late 50's and my iron play has steadily deteriorated over the last five years. The shanks arrived and departed on a continuing basis. I dealt with this by going to a complete hybrid set configuration. In addition to the attendant humiliation, I was having no fun. I then compromised, employing F2 (face forward) irons, 6,7,8,9,P, 52, and 56. The remaining irons were hybrids.
This was slightly less humiliating and only a little more enjoyable.

Two weeks ago I purchased a used set of Ping Raptures, 4 thru U, and my game has been reborn. The entire set has worked its way into my bag (Sun Mountain C-130), with only 17 and 20 degree Mactec NVG2 hybrids remaining. In fact, I just added the Rapture S wedge. No hint of the shanks. I went out today and walked 9 with a push cart and shot a legit 37 (white tees).

If your requirements include predictable contact, shot shape, and distance these are for you. They are the kings of the super game improvement categaory.

NA