Pinseeker Golf Bombshell Irons

Bombshell

Designed with the mid to high handicapper in mind with extra sole weighting for ease in getting the ball airborne. The super wide and beveled sole prevents digging and pro- vides flexibility on a variety of lie angles, perfect for the newer golfer with a steep angle of attack.

Jamesmcluckie   Shoots in the 100s [May 30, 2012]

Pinseekerclubs used for the last few years could not fault them for a amateur player the slow and easy swing gets a lot better strike on the ball just broke my 6@7 iron when the head snapped

Bob T   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 26, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Pinseeker Bombshell irons

Shopped for new clubs on a budget and went with these because it came with a GW,SW and 2 hybrids - plus they felt as good! I was so impressed with the irons, I picked up some matching woods and finally a driver. The Aldila NV shafts seem to work perfectly for me. The hybrids are not attractive to look at, but work well. They may be the only weak link in the set. The irons have a unique sole shape that seems to flow through the turf and the sweet spot feel is just as good as the Burner Plus irons that were my first, but more expensive choice. You won't be sorry with any of Pinseeker's products.

Golfer's Warehouse in Cranston, RI. Very helpful. Clubs are returnable for any reason for 90 days, and Warranty is 2 years.

Similar Products Used: Hogan Apex Edge, Big Bertha Tungsten Titaniums
MBRICH   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 23, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Bombshell Irons

I was at my local Roger Dunn store looking to upgrade my irons. The salesman was helping me along and price tagged a set of Bombshells right in front of my eyes. Priced at $199.99 for the 4-PW,GW and SW I asked him "whats the deal with those sticks there sir?" Or something of that nature. He told me that a newbie like myself would really benefit from these irons.....he was correct. The weight distribution is so amazing and feels more comfortable than any other club I have ever held in my paws. I was shooting 95-100 and now I am shooting 85-90. I cut those strokes in 5 months time. The only downfall is they promote a higher launch angle so you will probably lose a couple yards from your other set. But they are straight as can be. They help with forgiveness along with confidence. Don't hesitate if a set is available. I LOVE EM"!

cballow   Shoots in the 90s [Mar 29, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Pinseeker Bombshell Irons

I bought my Pinseeker Bombshells (along with a Pinseeker driver) over a year and a half ago. I have played at least 20 rounds with them and have loved every moment. the clubs give you confidence when you should lay up. They make even bad shots seem easy to recover from. They take a beating to (dirt and rocks) the sole and come out with little wear. they feel good, perform great, and cost less than half compared to Nike, Callaway, and Ping. If you want to improve and have fun without breaking the bank, the Pinseeker Bombshells are the way to go.

My local Van's Pro Shop is fabulous. The staff is knowledgable and there is no high pressure, force-feeding you the $1000 Taylormades. They help you pick the right club for the right reason at the right price.

Similar Products Used: Callaway X-20, Mizuno, Taylormade Burners
GENE ALARCON   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 07, 2009]
Model Reviewed: PINSEEKER BOMBSHELL

THE PINSEEKER BOMBSHELL IRONS ARE THE BOMB!!!!!GET IT. WELL ANYWAY I USED TO HAVE THE CALLOWAY X-20 SET OF IRONS I LIKED THEM BUT I TRIED SOME PINSEEKER BOMBSHELLS AT MY LOCAL RODGER DUNN GOLF SHOP IN SAN LUIS OBISPO AND LOVED THEM!I SOLD MY X-20 IRONS ON EBAY AND SOLF THEM FOR 500 DOLLARS WHOEVER BOUGHT THEM GOT RIPPED ALRIGHTY WELL LOOK AT MY REVIEWS OF THE CALLOWAT FT-I DRIVERS! SEE YOU ON THE COURSE

Similar Products Used: NONE THESE ARE BETTER THEN EVERY IRON MADE
Curt   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 11, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Pinseeker Bombshell

I have been playing golf for a few years about a few times a year. I have never really been able to improve my game but decided I was going to get serious. I went to my local golf shop (Roger Dunn) and started trying new clubs (Callaway X20, TM R7, Cobra S9, Cleveland CG4, Nike Slingshot OSS, Ping G5 and the Pinseeker Bombshell). After trying all of the forgiving clubs I could, I found I always hit better with the Pinseeker Bombshells and at half the price they were a great deal. I bought a set and feel my game getting better everyday. If your looking for game improvement try these clubs, I guarantee you'll be happy and so will your wallet.

Similar Products Used: Nike Slingshot OSS, TM R7, Cobra S9, Callaway X20, Ping G5 and Cleveland CG4
Mike Davidson   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 19, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Pinseeker Bombshell Irons

I have played golf for over 20 years but haven't bought new clubs for about 15 years. I looked at all the new models and hit them at the golf shop before purchasing the Bombshells. The golf pro told me that these were the easiest clubs to hit straight that he knew of and from my experience he is right on the mark. I don't know why anyone would spend hundreds more for clubs that are less forgiving than these. It is almost impossible to hook or slice with these clubs. I shaved about four strokes off my game after purchasing these clubs and am now shooting in the upper 70s occasionally.

Similar Products Used: Calloway, Taylor Made, Ping
Grumpystumpy   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 29, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Pinseeker Bombshell

I am a new comer to the sport but started out with a decent set of clubs and after the first two months it was suggested by my local pro to try the bombshells. I was so impressed I bought em right there. After first 6 outings with them I am averaging 10 strokes lower than before. They are weighted to add forgivness that new comers and experienced players will enjoy. I wish I was better versed, but the best I can say is TRY THEM, and go from there

Oz Maldonado   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 04, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Pinseeker Bombshell

I have been playing golf for just under 4 months. When I decided to play I made a decision to do it right, so when it came to buying a set of clubs I turned to my golf instructor (John Leonard, PGA at Newport Beach Golf Course-former owner of the pro shop at NBGC, now Roger Dunn Golf Shop, Newport Beach) he suggested I try variety of club sets including the Big Berthas, the Nike Slingshot, and TM OS. After trying the aforementioned products and expressing some reservations about the prohibitive expense associated with these, John suggested that I check out the Bombshell "now this is a forgiving club" he said as he got out the demo set. Being a novice, I really hadn't noticed too much difference in the clubs when I first tried them out other that what I was going to have to pay. That's because there isn't much difference other than what they cost. As someone who has been bitten hard by the golf bug I can honestly tell you that these clubs, while they may not get the recognition that the "big name" clubs get, are the real deal. I could have paid a lot more money to get the same quality. John was right, these clubs are forgiving. In the short time I have been playing I have already gotten a hole-in-one and am playing about bogey golf on a consistent basis. While these clubs may be inexpensive and from a manufacturer without much name recognition, they are not your standard K-mart low budget clubs. If your local pro shop has them I highly reccomend you check them out.