Ram FX3 Irons

FX3

The approach has always been the same at Ram Golf -make the best quality golf equipment. In Ram, you have one of the game's proudest names - a major championship winner many times over. Ram Mens FX3 Irons feature: Designed for serious players of all skill levels 431 Stainless steel clubheads with glass bead finish Provides greater feel and outstanding durability Inertial Weighting Delivers powerful, straighter and more forgiving shots Ultimate stability, control and feel in all irons Cavity-Back design with perimeter weighting Creates a larger sweet spot and a more forgiving club on mis-hits Progressive offset throughout the set provides greater offset in the long irons and less offset in the short irons All rubber Tour Velvet wrap style grip Available in right- and left-hand models

Jim Rawls   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 16, 2015]
Model Reviewed: RAM FX3 Irons

I bought a set of Ram FX3 irons back in 2002 and still in my bag. The irons really look nice, but the clubhead feel and thin sole and minimal offset make them very workable either direction. Got them off Ebay for $100 and was a steal. They came with Apollo stiff flex shafts which worked for many years, but now approaching 60 it's time to put a different shaft in them with a lower kickpoint and ball flight. My only hole-in-one ever during a tournament with the 6 iron so just going to keep on playing them. Highly recommend. Jim

John Belcher   Shoots in the 70s [Mar 13, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Ram FX3 irons

I bought the Ram FX3 irons last year after playing Titleist and Callaway my entire life. I must admit that I was blown away with the performance of the Ram FX3 irons. They provided me with top notch performance from both the fairway and the rough in a way that no other iron has has done for me. If you get the chance to buy the Ram FX3 irons, do NOT pass up the opportunity. I've always been a fairly decent golfer, but after using the FX3 irons my handicap went from a life long 10-14 handicap down to a solid 6 handicap and it's mainly due to the Ram FX3 irons. They are definityly worth more than the 350 dollars in which I paid for them.

keith921   Shoots in the 80s [Nov 28, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Ram FX-3

I bought these irons when they first come out just because of the looks and the price, I never expected what I got.
These irons are so accurate, and easy to
hit was unreal, maybe I just found the perfect fit for me, but their great. I resently bought another set, because I know they will probably stop making them soon. Try them if you can get your hands on them,for the price you cant go wrong. their truely hidden gems.

Similar Products Used: By the way I recently purchaced a set of Cobra 3400s Ive only used them twice, so far their not even close to FX-3s
pjspider   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 10, 2004]
Model Reviewed: Ram FX3 Irons

Got this set from winning an online contest. Apollo stiff shafts. Standard length. Not much written about these clubs, as Ram has been taken over by Tommy Armour/Huffy Corporation. Played two rounds with them so far and they are my new favorite set. Very forgiving, and can work both fade/draw with them. Grips are standard Ram, which will be replaced in another 10 rounds. Nice feel, good balance, and head is not bad looking. From the internet prices, these clubs are well worth the $100-200 you pay for them.

Similar Products Used: Tommy Armour 845's, Lynx,
Golf MK II   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 09, 2004]
Model Reviewed: RAM FX3 Graphite

Purchased this set brand new at ebay for less than $100 (end of life products are always a bargain). The regular flex Apollo graphite shaft provides very good feedback and feel - well balanced, not whippy at all. I don't have a preference for large club head! The FX3 are oversize, but they don't look massive, probably because of a narrow sole. These club are very playable, allowing good control and ease of getting the ball in the air. Very well built - get one before they are all gone!!

Non needed.

Similar Products Used: Top-Flite Tour 2003 steel reg flex.