Snake Eyes Python Irons

Python

• Massive sole
  • Deep under cut cavity back
  • Crystal mirror

Rick   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 23, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Snake Eyes Pythons

Love these irons! Still get nice high ball flight. Used a 7 iron for 150 yards with my old clubs and now hitting an 8 iron with these clubs. As mentioned before, they are very forgiving.

Mel C   Shoots in the 90s [May 13, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Python

built these myself, love them! Very forgiving. Can't go wrong with these!

not needed

Similar Products Used: Callaway X12
Nike Pro Forged Combo
wb4gqa   Shoots in the 80s [May 25, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Snake Eyes Pythons (LH)

These clubs are for mid to high handicappers?? Come on guys, I just shot my first round with them, and my handicap is a single figure. These clubs are FANTASTIC! I overshot the first three greens by being overclubed, but adjusted and wound up with a 79 for the day. These clubs replaced my 10 year old King Cobra oversize, and I am amazed at how well they hit. HUGE sweet spot on these babies, and VERY forgiving. Hit them on the toe or heel and they still go. I am hitting the ball higer with these clubs, but also further. Short irons are 1/2 club longer than the Cobras, mid-irons are a club longer than the Cobras, and long irons are a club and a half longer. I looked at the Viper irons, but they were not available in the left handed version. That's alright though, I don't see I could possibly be happier with anything else. Thanks for a great product--good looks, great distance and very, very forgiving!

powerdraw   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 22, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Python Irons

These irons really fooled me. When I saw the clubhead I thought they were too blocky and large, leading to an annoying look at address. I was dead wrong. These irons set up well and play like no other iron I've played. I could swing these in my sleep and hit my target. Higher ballflight lead to better accuracy and that's what golf's about. When I needed a lower trajectory I backed the ball up a bit to get what I was looking for. They were slightly longer than the FMC-1's and more accurate. A little less feel but what do you want? These are good for any handicap level (I'm a 5 and could do alot with these, believe it or not). Give them a try.

Minnesota location has great service.

Similar Products Used: FMC-1's, Hogan, Ping, Titleist and all the rest.
Bill   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 15, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Snake Eyes Python

Best golf product I've ever purchased!Extremely forgiving to twice a month golfer.Feel on mid-irons is exceptional.Had fitting at Golfsmith. Received great trade-in for 11yr old King Cobra II irons I had been playing.Couldn't believe Python's great value for the price.