Titleist DCI 762 Irons

DCI 762

The new DCI 762 is the flagship of the player-proven DCI iron franchise. DCI 762 irons are high-performance blades with contemporary design technology. Their thin face design and a multi-piece carbon and metallized mylar cavity insert provide unparalleled feel, increased playability, and modern flight characteristics. The multi-layer, multi-material cavity insert provides "muscle-like" feel without any wasted cavity mass. The cavity insert features a woven graphite sheet in the lower part of the cavity to soften the impact area and provide enhanced feel.

Glenn   Shoots in the 80s [May 05, 2016]
Model Reviewed: DCI762

I've owned these clubs since 2004. They are a terrific set of irons. Consistent yardages, and ability to work the ball. I need a replacement 7-iron, and it is a bit of a challenge to find these clubs.

Similar Products Used: Ping
King Cobra
ap229   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 23, 2013]
Model Reviewed: DCI 762

I am a player that trades around lots of clubs. I have had a lot of very good irons, drivers and putters. I guess that I keep looking for the magic clubs. These irons are the best that I've had. When I say the best that means they are the straightest and most easy to get yardages right. It has taken a long time to figure out that the offset in a lot of the Ping and Callaway irons are harder for me to keep on target. I hope that maybe I'm getting a little better.

Similar Products Used: Ping - ISI, Zing, Eye2, and G5
Callaway - GGB, Big Bertha Gold, X12
Taylor Made - Supersteel, Firesole
Mizuno,Cobra,Nike
rockroller   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 13, 2010]
Model Reviewed: DCI762

What's not to like about these sticks. Look good, feel good, perform good. And, for the price you can pick up a very good set for now...well, that says it all. Easiest to hit long irons I have ever played.

Similar Products Used: Most Wilson Staff models late 70's to date, Ping G5, Callaway X-series, Hogan Apex.
jace pickett   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 07, 2010]
Model Reviewed: titlest dci 762

i got these clubs when I was im 9th grade and i was a 90 shooter. after i learned to hit them i am now a 70's shooter i am going to gradute this year after four years I cant use any other club

jace pickett   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 07, 2010]
Model Reviewed: titlest dci 762

bfrey64   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 19, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Titleist 762 DCI

Great club!!! I have owned these for the last 7 years and I can't get away from these irons. Solid, great feedback, and workable. I am at least a club length longer then any other set I have owned. You can pick them up for a $100 on ebay, but they are hard to find!!!

Great!!! Needed a headcover and they sent one out right away, I had a new headcover in less then a week.

Similar Products Used: Mizuno T-zoid Pro, Ping Eye 2, Ping Zing
PaulaCreamerGotGame   Shoots in the 70s [Jul 30, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Titleist 762

I got these irons about 3 yrs. ago, I traded in my ping ISI black dots and what a great move that was. I love the feel and workability of the 762's not to mention, the price! When hit solidly these irons encourage great ball flight and trajectory. Would recommend them to any moderately skilled player.

Got them off of a playing partner.

Similar Products Used: Ping ISI Black Dot
Tommy Armour Silver Scot
parker19822   Shoots in the 80s [Apr 02, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Titleist DCI 762 irons

Had these irons for a about 2 and 1/2 years now. Not the best irons Titleist has made, but they work very well for me, and have helped me to hit the ball better. They're forgiving enough to not kill me on bad shots, but also blade like enough to force me to better my swing. I have a set of old Titleist forged blades I like to play when I'm swinging well, but I think I'm going to just stick with DCI 762's now. I'm actually about to get them re-gripped and fitted to my height, so I'm hoping this will help me strike the ball better. All and all, you can't beat the price, and they will force you to become a better ball striker. I plan to keep these until I can afford to buy a better set of players irons.

Bought them used off of Ebay, so don't think I get customer service at this point. =)

Similar Products Used: Callaway Steelhead Pro's
lethlwepn4a   Shoots in the 90s [Oct 27, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Titleist DCI 762 Irons

After getting rid of my Cleveland TA 3's and CG 4's, I wound up with a set of Wilson Staff Di7's...which I wasn't happy with. I read the reviews throughout this website, and felt that the DCI 762's would be worth a try. These clubs are terrific even if they are a few years old! Great feel and with these I'm just learning to work the ball some. I get great feedback from these irons and probably 10 to 15yds more distance when struck correctly. They're very similar to the feel of my old Cleveland TA3's, but I think I like these clubs much better. Nice clean topline and no oversized sole or offset that would hide swing flaws. An ideal set of clubs especially if you want to improve your golf game instead of masking your swing flaws.

Never needed

Similar Products Used: Cleveland TA3, CG4; Ping I3+; Cobra SSi, Adams Idea; Wilson Staff Di7
Joe Ruhland   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 28, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Titleist 762 DCI

These Irons are very good for the price I got them for. I traded in my used Callaway X-20s because I got sick of playing game improvement irons and wanted to get something that actually made me better, which is exactly what these irons for you to do. I have had to significantly loosen my grip for every shot and that makes me a much, much better ball striker. I love these irons and would recommend them to any golfer that has reasonable skill that wants to force themselves to get better--which is what it is all about.