Wedgewood Golf Approach Clubs Irons

Approach Clubs

Billed as "powerful hybrid technology" ...the WedgeWood offers the accuracy, trajectory and stopping power of an iron with the power and stability of a wood.

Dwayne   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 30, 2016]
Model Reviewed: Original wedgewoods

Theses clubs have made my golf game so much better! All of the Wedgwood work great. I always hit my woods good but I struggled with irons. Now the only irons I use are around the green and out of the sand. I wish I would've made this change year's ago!

FORE! Play Golf Smithing   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 14, 2015]
Model Reviewed: Silver

I am a fitter and due to all the 'bunk' in the industry I do not sell new clubs nor do I have any association with any manufacturer. In my work I regularly have mid/high to high handicap golfers looking to correct their swing and fix their clubs.
I tell them there is no 'fix' to a club. So I got the Silver set from Wedgewood Golf to show my customers that there was indeed a set of clubs that they could hit, every time. They are amazed and I hope I have driven much traffic to the Wedgewood Golf company or will in the future. They hit like butter. You can only hit a bad shot if you try or just don't have a swing, which is imperative in this game. They are a no brainer, they work for everyone and are true hybrids. Not like a lot of mfgrs. claim theirs are. They are woods in reality.

You cannot ask for more from them if honesty and quick service is your goal. They have a quality product.

Similar Products Used: Nearly everything on the market that has been claimed to be a hybrid set of clubs.
Norman   Shoots in the 80s [May 13, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Wedgewood Originals

Hitting the 34 degree, 38 degree and 44 degree club high and the shanks are gone from my game. I have a tendency to pull the 38 off target and push the 34. I like the originals over the Silver Series. I make better contact.

Elaine Shigetomi   Shoots in the 100s [Jun 25, 2009]
Model Reviewed: 4 iron

I love this club, it has saved me both in long grass and sand shots. the Best.

Patti   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 10, 2009]

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this club. It has saved my butt more than a few times!!!

Deerhunter49   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 01, 2008]
Model Reviewed: special 38 degree 7/ now selling

I was researching golf clubs via internet/glof channel. I have been paying particular attention to the approach with irons and the divots made by pros. the 7 iron special by wedgewood has a leading edge, (f2), which creates a divot, lifts the ball and has it land pertty close to the the flag. I wish I would have researched more before I purchased my typical flat base irons. This technology will change the way most of us play golf. I agree with similiar posts if you struggle with iron shots, these clubs will help you lose 10-20 strokes. Take my advice and invest with at least the special 7 iron for $39.00. Then gradually get a 30%, and then a 22% and 40 % or some variation. I am going to as soon as I sell my callaways.

click_plop   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 26, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Wedgewood Silver Set

Great hybrid clubs for golfers who stuggle with hitting their typical irons consistantly. No shanking anymore! Higher flight with added power.

I ordered the clubs directly from wedgewoodgolf.com and received my new set in 3 days!

R. Hammell   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 10, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Wedgewwod long, mid.

Bought these 2 years ago and all my fairway shots hook drastically. They are now in the garage. Good idea, but not for me.

Chazman   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 19, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Wedgewoods

These clubs are heaven sent for anyone having trouble with thier irons. I have been playing with a bag full of fairway woods and dreaded even using an 8 iron. I now have the long (3-4) mid (5-6) short (7-8) and the wedge (9-PW) in my bag along with my driver, three fairway woods and 3 conventional wedges. I have never hit so many greens in regulation, or chip so well as I have using these clubs.

Jan Just   Shoot in the 90s [Jun 21, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Wedgewood short (7-8)

"Great" After a season of of the shanks
I can finally approach the green with confidence. Scores went down as did hdcp.