Wilson FG 62 Irons

FG 62

Better players are drawn to the classic Wilson muscleback design renowned for its delicate balance of sleek look, soft feel and shot-shaping ability. A closer look reveals this modern innovation: a slightly larger head, a lower muscle slot and a wider, cambered sole. The '62. A modern classic.

razor   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 13, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Wilson FG62

Attention all "Ball Strikers". If a set of Players Irons could read your mind, these FG62's are quite close.
Visualizing shots is becoming significantly easier when I stand there with a FG 62 in my hands. They are beautiful and equally trustworthy.
I am all smiles when it comes to these weapons.
However, please keep in mind, they are still a Players Set. So choose responsibly.

Never used

Similar Products Used: Macgregor 1025 V-Foil VIP, Mizuno MP 68
BigBoy   Shoots in the 100s [Sep 20, 2011]
Model Reviewed: FG62

My local pro suggested these for me and I'm very happy with the results.

extremely helpful

Similar Products Used: quite a few
Felix Yeo   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 17, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Wilson FG62

A beautiful set of clubs that handled just as well. It is definitely not a difficult club to handle and hits were so buttery and consistent. Would defintiely recommended any mid or low handicappers to give these a try.

Similar Products Used: -
famouswho??   Scratch Golfer [Jul 25, 2011]
Model Reviewed: FG-62

Bought a set of these with KBS shafts. A little light so had the shafts pulled and heads balanced to D2-D3 SW.

These forgings are fantastic and at address, WOW, this club is sweet. W/S hit a homerun with these irons. You must be a ball striker to play them but if you are, there is none better IMHO.

Famousdavis, I'd love to school you sometime lol....

Not needed

Similar Products Used: None come to mind. This iron is far superior to past blades I have played.
famousdavis   Scratch Golfer [Jun 13, 2011]
Model Reviewed: Wilson FG-62

One of the best feeling forgings I've tried in quite a while. I found the balance to be, in a word, sublime. Lest you're a 70's shooter I beg you to reconsider a foolish purchase. These clubs are made for men who shoot low scores. They are not meant for posers who think a forged blade doth make them a player. Whilst I can cut, fade, draw and shimmy them the average lad will find difficulty hitting anything but worm killers. I hit the 8 iron 155.

I don't bother with calling these places.

Similar Products Used: Let's just say I've tried them all out at one time or another.
31648   Shoots in the 70s [May 20, 2011]
Model Reviewed: FG62

These are exceptional irons. Mine have the DG stiff shafts. The clubs provide wonderful feedback, accurate distance control, workable and have a larger sweetspot then traditional blades.

Leftiesonly are fantastic