Zevo New Z-Blade Irons

New Z-Blade

Copper molybdenum clubhead

peter wall   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 05, 2008]
Model Reviewed: zevo z blades

i bought a brand new set on ebay i played them and shot one over par on my first try these are amazing i am going to play pebble beach with them soon they are the bist clubs i have ever hit.

spflah   Shoots in the 70s [Jun 28, 2004]
Model Reviewed: zevo z blade

bought these irons used at golfers clubhouse ($59) pretty ridiculous price. i have always hit a right to left shot with my irons that you could call a draw on good days, to fighting a hook on bad days. i am actually miising to the right every once in a while now , which i am happy about. good days now are straight, bad days a draw, i can deal with that. long irons very long , can hit a 3 iron off tee 230ish. mid to short irons abot the same , but they are weaker lofts , pw is 48 degrees

Jason   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 19, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Zevo Blades

Bought these heads on E-bay for around $130 and they are worth every penny! Now, I can only speak of the combination of head-shaft-grip that I own, as a bad shaft and grip can make a great head suck. I installed some True Temper X100 extra stiff shafts w/ Sensicore and Golf Pride Whisper grips. With these clubs even the rocks that the driving range claims are golf balls come off like butter! If you have not hit these you cannot understand how smooth they feel. Before I tried these I used Cobra's SSi irons, the Zevo's totally blow the Cobra's out of the water, better feel, same level of control and 1.5 - 2 clubs longer on distance. In addition to the Cobra's I have hit several blades and cavity-backs and everything in between these are easily the most consistent, best feeling, longest iron I have ever tried. These will not be coming out of my bag for a long time.

Similar Products Used: Tommy Armour 845's, KZG, Adams Idea, Cobra SSi, you name it.
billr35   Shoots in the 70s [Jan 10, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Zevo Z Blades

What a great set of clubs. Very soft feel and great classic blade look. And the price wow try them you will like them.

Similar Products Used: Cleveland TA3
ebbic   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 04, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Zevo Blades

Paid more than I should have on eBay - you can get the heads for $120. That is a HUGE bargain. I bought some pullout shafts and made a set for around $200. They have replaced my Titliest DCI's. The Zevo's feel great and are fantastic value at this price. If I had paid $1400 I would be very happy with them.

Similar Products Used: DCI's
peter troncale   Shoots in the 80s [Aug 28, 2001]
Model Reviewed: zevo blades
Strength:

None

Weakness:

None

great club i have tried them all these have a great feel buy them you won''t go wrong.

Similar Products Used: None
Aaron Krasnow   Shoot in the 70s [Apr 15, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Zevo Z-Blade

Softest feeling cast-blades out there! Many non-forged blades and cavity-backs claim to feel like forged, but these are the first to deliver. Can work the ball in either direction without having to think about it...a first for me. Best iron purchase I have made, and I've made a bunch. Everybody who plays with you will admire them too! Get'em on eBay, they're a steal.

Similar Products Used: Wilson Fat Shaft, Titleist 981, Lynx Black Cat Tour, Armour 845s, Maxfli VHL, Taylor LCG, PING ISI-K
Sam Legaspi   Scratch golfer [Feb 03, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Zevo Z-Blade

I have had these blades for over a year. Really love the feel of these clubs. I kind of wished they had a chromed look though. In speaking with the Zevo Rep, found out that will never happen. Outside that, I love them!!! I have tried the MacGregor Tourney blades as well as the Hogan Apex's and I found them to be quite enjoyable to look at and hit. I would have to give the edge to those two if it were a beauty contest but not by much. As far as the other components that make up a great set of irons, my zevo's have them!
Just a note--sent my 3 and 7 back for some service recently. Asked them if they could touch up my 5 wood a little as well (had some cosmetic blemishes due to my anger). To my surprise they gave me a new 5 wood. At first, I was excited about a new 5 wood. Looked like my old one but nothing like it. Got used to it though and I am very happy. Great service on those guys end.

Similar Products Used: Hogan Apex(2000's) MacGregor Tourney PMB Tour
Pop Chairoj   Shoot in the 80s [Dec 16, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Zevo Z-blade

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! These clubs are super-awesome. They really make you feel like a pro. Well, even if you don't hit the balls like one, just carrying these sharp-looking blades around can easily make you look like one! The feel is excellent, and the ability to work the ball is surreal. They even hit the balls farther than my previous Taylor Made set. Got it off eBay for $269 -- the best deal ever!!!

Similar Products Used: Mizuno T-Zoid, Mizuno MP14, Mizuno GRAD, pretty much all the blades that came into my way...
Gray Burchette   Scratch golfer [Jul 18, 2000]
Model Reviewed: z-blade

These irons are very good.I love the feel of the soft metal that these are made of.They are really forgiving for a blade.You can work the ball with these and control the trajectory nicely