Callaway I-Trax Putters

Callaway I-Trax Putters

Callaway Golf's I-Trax putter showcases the newest breakthrough in milled putter technology with interchangeable vision strip options and is weighted for forgiveness. Milled anodized aluminum meets innovation in a putter that gives you touch, solid sound and exceptional alignment. Ultraheavy fixed weights two in the face, one in the back sole for extreme resistance to twisting.

[Apr 28, 2009]
brianpwright
Model Reviewed: Callaway i-Trax Putter

The i-Trax putter originally came out and was way over-priced at $275 - $300.

The i-Trax putter is one of the best I have ever used; it helps me see and keep putts on-line - I have improved my average score by 3 - 4 strokes per round due to the balance and feel of this putter.

Not many know this, but under the exchangeable face plates, there is a large open section which I used to add extra weight to my putter. The extra weight (small fish weights...about 75 of them) provide a really nice heavy pendelum feel and balance.

I love this putter...and now that they are on sale for $79.99 in many retail stores it is a great bargain.

*Be careful with this putter; the black metal it is made of is very soft and can dent easily...to keep it looking new, be gentle and keep the cover on it at all times when you are not on the green.

I HIGHLY recommend this putter to anyone wanting to improve their scores!!

Brian
Birmingham, AL

[Mar 20, 2009]
ALBERTO HORMANN
Model Reviewed: callaway i trax

Very easy to play with. I reduced my putting strokes by half. It s a heavy putter, that stays align no matter how far is the hole, and allows you to get the hole in almost all the 2 to 3 feet putters.

[Mar 23, 2008]
GOLOUM

Awesome putter! I just started playing golf, and the putter I had was a little iffy!!! Bought the I-Trax, and I could see immediate improvement. Cut down a few strokes on my putting!!!

It's Callaway!!! Customer service is GREAT!!!

[Nov 21, 2007]
cbasil
Model Reviewed: Callaway I-Trax

When I first started I used to use a 'Hippo' blade putter and was okay but there was no consistency ....so I went shopping tried the Odyssey 2 ball and the PING UG-LE. I liked them both but couldn't justify spending over $150. I came across the I-Trax hit a few shots in the store and just fell in love with the feel/feedback, look, ease of alignment and most importantly the price!!! $60 brand new but it didn't have the interchangeable alignment kit (I'm happy with just having the chevrons)! I went from shooting low 100's (pre I-Trax) to consistently 90's and a few 80's here and there. The I-Trax is probably the most significant factor in the reduced scores!!!!

no issues, purchased at Golf Town

Hippo blade putter

[Aug 30, 2007]
sugmag
Model Reviewed: i-trax

Finally after hitting many different putters I have found the perfect putter for me. The putter feels perfectly balanced and very easy to control on distance. Despite the size and weight I can hit it just as I want to on marble like greens, and furry greens alike. Highly recommend it! I founf mine usede for $80 in like new condition

haven't used

Cameron Red X
Bettinardi Mizuno
Taylormade Rossa

[Jan 24, 2007]
jtenacious
Model Reviewed: I-Trax 34"

Hands down, the best putter I have ever used. The moment I tried this putter at the pro shop I felt a huge difference between it and the current Scotty Cameron that I've been using for the past 3 years. The Del Mar lacks consistency and balance compared to this putter and it only cost me half of what I paid for a Scotty.
My golf buddies have been quite intimidated and threatened to break this putter in two because I’ve been beating them in putting. Anyone who loves mullet putter then this is the one to buy.

[Aug 10, 2006]
mish
Model Reviewed: Callaway I-trax putter

I've had this putter since October of last year. I immediately loved the feel and the way it set up. It lets me line puts up perfectly, and I like the soft feel it has.
I'm surprised at the fact that there isn't more buzz about this putter.
I tried just about every mallet style putter before picking this one and I have no regrets.

[Jun 13, 2006]
matt golf
Model Reviewed: callaway i-trax

well well the callaway i-trax... the best putter ever created by callaway and easily competes with the big boys on touch, feel, and accuracy with 2 inter-changable vision strips 3lines or 3 chevrons.it also has perfect weight for a great MOI and center of gravity with 2 weghts in the face and 1 on the bottom. i can now sink 10 to 25 footers with much more confidence and accuracy.BUY IT! $290

I picked it up from a store called golf town in Canada after testing it on their large putting green. The experts there helped me find the greatest putter for me. If your ever in Canada go to a golf town store its like the wal-mart of golf stores!

rat cook tunnel vision/oddesy 2ball/callaway FT3 driver

[Mar 22, 2006]
BogeyGolfer
Model Reviewed: Callaway I-Trax

I bought the Callaway I-Trax Putter after having used my friends Odyssey
2ball. I really like the 2ball, but it lacked one thing the name Callaway. I began researching and found the I-Trax, a week later I owned one. Wow what a difference it has made in my game. I was previously using a Bobby Jones blade putter. The big difference to me was the vision strips, I prefer the Lines but the I-Trax also comes with an interchangable plate with 3 chevron Logos. This putter is deadly iside of ten feet. I can't remember the last time I missed a knee knocker, Thanks to this putter. The I-Trax also is wieghted quite perfectly. Two Weights in the face and one in the back. the weights give it a great solid feel, and with the sound slot you instantly get feed back on what kind of contact you have made. On longer putts the I-Trax holds its own, lets face it no matter what putter you are using, long putts are a challenge. For someone looking for an alternative to a 2ball the I-Trax is your answer!

I bought my I-Trax from Callaway Golf Preowned and was very happy with the service I was provided with. My I-Trax arived looking barnd new with a brand new grip. I would recommend them if you r are looking for quality used clubs.

Odyssey White Steel 2ball

[Jun 01, 2005]
BigBaller
Model Reviewed: 2005 Callaway i-Trax Putter, 34"

Tested this putter out at a local pro shop a couple of weeks back, and subsequently picked one up for a song on eBay - just under $185 shipped. I have always thought that putters are perhaps the most "personal" of any club in the bag... That is, the same person may hate one putter and absolutely love another when in fact both putters are truly outstanding - it's just a matter of personal taste. With that said, I think that this putter is excellent. The weight and balance of this baby is really something - it just feels "right" in your hands. The stock grip is produced by Winn, and it seems to nicely compliment the club. The face makes a really unique sound at impact - a "tink", I'd call it - and it takes a little getting used to. However, after you see the ball drop in the hole a few hundred times while practicing it becomes a very, very reassuring sound. The overall build quality is excellent, as is typical with most Callaway clubs. Prior to the i-Trax I typically kept a Scotty Cameron Futura in my bag, and as of this writing it is in serious danger of being replaced. I really like both putters, but the compact face of the i-trax (more like a Cameron Red X) seems to make proper alignment and contact on long puts a little bit easier, at least for me. The Futura is deadly accurate from 10ft. and in, but my experience has shown that the i-Trax is just as accurate with the short stuff, and may have a slight advantage on the longer putts. To sum it up, I would recommend that anyone who likes "mallet" style putters give this club a look - it's a great effort by Callaway.

Always excellent.

Callaway Tour Blue TT1; Scotty Cameron Studio Design 3.5; Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless; Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum; Odyssey 2-Ball; Ben Hogan/Bettinardi Baby Ben; Nike Blue Chip; many more.