Callaway Tuttle Putters

Callaway Tuttle Putters

[Jul 04, 2001]
Jim
Model Reviewed: Callaway Tuttle

I have used this putter ever since it came to market, roughly 10 years ago. It has worked very well for me over the years, especially in the area of lag putts. Very seldom do I 3-putt (an old habit) because my first putt is very close. This club provides excellent feel and has optimal weight distribution. I have tried many other newer putters but keep coming back to the Tuttle.

Scotty Cameron, Mizuno TP-2, Zebra

[Jun 10, 2001]
WEEM
Shoot in the 90s
Model Reviewed: CALLAWAY TUTTLE

TUTTLE IS THE FINEST PUTTTER EVER BUILT! MANY TIMES I STRAYED FROM HER IN THE PAST 10 YEARS BUT, I ALWAYS COME BACK AND SHE FORGIVES ME.SHE HAS GIVEN ME SOME OF THE MOST PHENOMINAL PUTTING ROUNDS OF MY LIFE. THE FEEL OF THIS PUTTER IS UNSURPASSED BY ANYTHING I HAVE EVER USED.

THEY SENT ME A FREE HEADCOVER WHEN I LOST MINE. 5 STAR SERVICE

SNAKE EYES , PLOP , CENTERLINE , BULLSEYE

[Jun 07, 2001]
JL
Shoot in the 80s

I initially loved this putter. It had a great feel and satisfying Calloway "tink" when it struck the ball. My lag putting with this club was exceptional and the feedback really aided my touch.

The problem was alignment on putts within 10 feet. I could never line putter head due to its roundish look, with only "V" for alignment. I couldn't make 3 or 4 footers many days. Great lag putting is useless without following through with the second putt. I bought a face-balanced Carbite and have become as good at short putts as I am lag putting. I now rarely 3 putt.

None

[Jun 04, 2001]
Robert
Shoot in the 80s

I have ben putting with the Tuttle for over 15 years. I have tried others , but always come back. Putting is my strongest part of my game..simply a great putter!

Ray Cook,Ping Zing 2,Odysseys

[Apr 16, 2001]
Doogie
Model Reviewed: Tuttle

I am 13 years old and iv'e had this putter for about a year. It's not to bad, but if you want to change putters, its hard to go back to using a different style.I love the sound it makes on contact, and I get lots of comments about it on the putting green. This club takes a while to get used to it, and hit it consistantley. Overall this is a pretty good putter.

Odyessy Dual Force, Ping Isopur, Ping Zing

[Mar 22, 2001]
Jerry Servidio
Model Reviewed: Callaway Tuttle

I tried this putter for 3 years and my putting never got any better. I switched to a Ping Isopour and have not looked back!

Ping Ansner 2i

[Jan 29, 2001]
Chase the man Rolls
Shoot in the 70s
Model Reviewed: tuttle

this club just didn't work for me. it might be because the head was too heavy, or maybe cause i am used to playing an insert putter, but for some odd reason, i constantly over hit most my putts with this club. And its not like i didn't give this club a chance, i used it for about 6 months with no luck. I switched to a ping isopur about 9 months ago, and it has really improved my putting. Try out a few different putters before you buy one, don't make the mistakes i did.

ping isopur, odessy putter with black insert

[Aug 21, 2000]
brian miller
Model Reviewed: callaway tuttle

i love the putter! when i first tryed it at the store i was so impressed. it was the first time that i had every made 20 solid putts in a row!

odyssey dual force 550

[May 31, 2000]
Ben
Model Reviewed: Tuttle Classic

Oh my, what to say. This is simply THE cutest putter I have ever seen. Look at it, what a funny little face with a silly little eye on top. Not to mention I love the sound it makes when it talks to me when I putt with it. The adorable little clicking sound hooked me. I can't say I've ever used it in a round, but it is so adorable that you just have to buy it. In my collection of over 200 putters, this is the cutest, funniest, and silliest.

Every Callaway and Odyssey Putter

[Feb 25, 2000]
Steve V.
Shoot in the 90s
Model Reviewed: Tuttle

Works great when your stroke is on...but not at all forgiving on off center hits. Have a spare putter for for the times that you are in a slump.

Ping Anser & anser2i, Odyssey Rossie, Scotty Cameron