Carbite DM Putters

DM

Patented process places most of the putter head weight in the heel and toe to reduce club head rotation at impact.

Most accurate and forgiving putters in golf.

Dense tungsten in the heel and toe are molecularly bounded with lighter alloys in the center section to create an integrated structure.

Insert technology provides a roughened surface for increased feel and true roll

Stainless steel body with heel toe weights of tungsten and heavy metal alloys.

Bronzemer inserts of atomized bronze powder and lightweight polymer.

Frank Mc Gowan   Shoots in the 90s [May 25, 2008]
Model Reviewed: carbite dm

Putters are very personalized items. I can only say that when I stand over this putter it feels great and that my results have been excellent. I would call this a mid-sized mallet putter. That is a style of putter that suits my game.

Similar Products Used: tour edge red alert.
Rich   Shoots in the 70s [Dec 15, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Carbite DM

I was looking for a putter to make a belly putter. I was fond of the Odyssey models, but didn't want to blow too much money on this experiment. Anyway, I got this one for dirt cheap, and liked the straight shaft and clean lines. I extended the shaft and slapped a one piece Winn on it. Now at 44", it's perfect. The firmer insert is nice enough to play any type of ball.

No reply when asked info about shafts.

Similar Products Used: Rossie II, Ping Anser 2, Two Ball Blade, Never Compromise Delta 2, Ping Pal, Bullseye.
James   Shoots in the 70s [Jul 10, 2003]
Model Reviewed: DM 33"

This putter is flatout the best performer in any price range. Austad's is "giving" them away at this price and they are new. In the last year I have owned and played Scotty Cameron, Odyssey 2-ball, Ping anser 2, and Ping ally putters, and I can honestly conclude the DM Carbite polar balance putter is mroe accurate, more forgiving on mis hits, and provides a more consistent roll than any of these, and we're not talkin' cheap putters above, they're all tour quality. I stand over 5-10 foot putts expecting to drain them with the DM, a feeling I never could quite find with the others I have played. The 2-ball is too touchy, Cameron putters are great, but occasionally inconsistent, and same for the Ping stainless line. For the moey you will pay for this putter, it performs as good as any high grade tour putter, give it a try, your scores will be lower, guaranteed. Strokes on the greens are valuable to me and I consider putting to be the most improtant aspect of my game, this is a big reason that I now shoot consistent high 70's, this putter has allowed me to break 80 regularly; finally!!!

Exceptional, I called carbite golf as the putter I ordered did not come with a headcover, and they sent me out a brass balls headcover at no cost, and this is a headcover which you can find at proshops selling for over $10, I consider that loyalty to their customers.

Similar Products Used: See above descriptions.
  Shoots in the 80s [Feb 02, 2003]
Model Reviewed: CARBITE DM PUTTER

THIS IS A GREAT PUTTER. I AM AMAZED THESE DON'T COST MORE. THEY FELL GREAT, SET UP GREAT. THE GRIPS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. THE BEST DISTANCE CONTROL OF ANY PUTTER DUE TO THE TECHNOLOGY--IT WORKS--NOT JUST HYPE

NEVER USED