Carbite ZL Traditional Blade Putters

ZL Traditional Blade

John   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 24, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Carbite ZL blade putter

I got the putter as a gift after trying it in the Golf Store. I would say that I have cut at least 5 strokes off my scores per round. It is a very forgiving putter and I find that I have incredible touch with this putter. I hope to knock off an additional 5 strokes this year.

Robert Ziegler   Shoots in the 80s [Dec 16, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Carbite ZL Blade Putter

Butter! There is not much else to say. I have owned plenty of putters. From the oversized odyssey 2 ball putter, to many other blade putters. This is without a doubt the most forgiving blade putter on the market.

Similar Products Used: Odyssey #8, Ping Sedona F (limited edition bronze insert).
bryan   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 24, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Carbite ZL Traditional Blade

Before I purchased the Carbite ZL Traditional Blade putter, I owned the ubiquitous Odyssey Two Ball. I like the weight of that putter; however, the insert was too soft and, therefore, the feedback was minimal. After trying a few different putters, I came across the Carbite putter. The look is classic and the feedback is immediate. I know my putting distances now more than I ever have. Surprisingly, the putter is forgiving. For those who are worried that blades penalize hits near the toe, I have not had that problem. In fact, I sometimes putt with the ball toward the toe to decrease speed.

JOSECAN   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 13, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Carbite ZL

Excellent feel, touch and easy to control. Best putter I've owned or used. I plan to purchase another for that unhappy day when this one gets old.

???

Similar Products Used: Never Compromise
Ross Payan   Shoot in the 80s [Aug 15, 2001]
Model Reviewed: ZL

This putter is wonderful! It is very simple which is why I like it and it feels great. I would recommend it to anyone, but try before you buy.

Similar Products Used: lots........
Todd   Shoot in the 80s [Oct 24, 2000]
Model Reviewed: ZL

I like simple putters and the ZL is just that. After playing with it the last 4 months, I began to realize that it is probably the most forgiving, comfortable putter I've ever used. I haven't 3 putted since I've owned it.