Mizuno TPM-5 Putters

TPM-5

Straight sight line located on flange for ease of set-up heal shafted for longer top line

Jack   Shoot in the 80s [Jun 19, 2001]
Model Reviewed: TP Mills 5

Very nice putter. Great feel at impact. Sets up great. Better than the Scotty Camerons at way better price. Great deal. Mills is not a passing fad like Kevin Birns or Scotty Camerson. Some people say that spending 100+ for a putter is foolish, but will spend 500+ on a driver. Think about it, you'll use your driver a few times a round, but you will use your putter every hole, unless you hole it or something, then your too happy to care anyway.

Similar Products Used: Cameron
Michael Konig   Shoot in the 70s [May 22, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno TPM 5

I have used this putter for several months. From the very first, I liked it. When struck well, it provides a great, straight roll. When struck poorly, it is not very forgiving. Beautiful appearance. Great balance and, best of all, reasonable price.

Mizuno customer service is first rate.

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron Laguna
Lewis L   Shoot in the 80s [Apr 07, 2001]
Model Reviewed: TPM 5

Very nice indeed; I have came to love this putter. Did not impress me at first with miss hits and the grooves produced spins if the stroke is not straight. Because that I have change my putting stroke and now I love what this sweet putter has to offer; excellent feel with best finish and appearance in the industry.

Go BUY ONE!!!

Similar Products Used: Ping Iso-pur, Carbite putters, Odessey White
Jack Macaulay   Shoot in the 90s [Apr 03, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno TPM 5

Very nice putter. Nice solid feel comming off the face. When you hit it on the sewwt spot, you get the best feeling in the world. Not very forgiving, but it makes you become better. One of the best putters out there! The little blue and white headcover is a big bonus!

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron
Josh   Shoot in the 80s [Feb 24, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno TPM 5

this is the best putter i've ever tried. I love the feel and the consistancy. Better than all other putters ive tried, including the titalist scotty cameron.Thanks to this putter i droped at least 5 strokes, bring me into the mid 80's

Josh   Shoot in the 90s [Feb 24, 2001]

Greg   Shoot in the 80s [Dec 05, 2000]

Great putter.Looks great and has great distance control. Mis-hits are pretty good with not too much lost in distance. Overall good putter.

Similar Products Used: Carbite,Never Compromise
Tom Gills   Shoot in the 80s [Aug 20, 2000]
Model Reviewed: Mizuno TPM 5

When I went to buy this putter I was trying other ones but I didnt notice the TPM 5. The man working there told me about how good this putter was. After putting a couple of times I realized that I liked it. I boought it and went out and shot my best round ever. I love everything about this club and I never want anything else. Thanks Mizuno!

Similar Products Used: Never Compromise Alpha, White Hot 2.
J D   Shoot in the 100s [May 27, 2000]
Model Reviewed: TPM5

I realize putters is a very personal choice... This putter has a very good feel and I tend to be consistent. I would recommend trying this one out.