tstoto

Weakness:

. . .

OVERALL
RATING
[Dec 27, 2023]
arissaaqila

Strength:

Summarize your findings and offer a conclusion on whether the NIKE BC Oz T100 Putters are a suitable choice for golfers seeking precision and feel on the putting green. by tstoto

Weakness:

No weaknesses. All very good.

Purchased:
New  
OVERALL
RATING
[Jun 30, 2007]
jesse.day
Shoots in the 90s
Model Reviewed: BC T100

I decided to buy this putter after 10 years with a Ping Eye 2. I like the distance control and the alignment aids make it very easy to get the line right. Hmm speed and line...
I don't like how it sits at address but otherwise I think its a very solid putter. I am confident that I can make a 8 foot par putt. I am confident that I can lag a long green uphill and downhill. The reason that I'm rating this club a four is because there obviously must be a reason that people spend 300 dollar on a titleist putter. This putter is very good and at 55 dollars on Ebay is a great value, but I'm sure that there is better equipment and I don't want to keep this rating system running a 5 for 300 dollar putters and a 4.88 for 20 dollar Walmart specials. Its very good at speed and line. There are probably better putters out there, but not below 100 dollar.

Similar Products Used:

Ping Eye2 heel-toe

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Apr 10, 2007]
Marty
Shoots in the 80s
Model Reviewed: nike oz black

I have tried every single putter imaginable ! Blade putters, mallets, cheap putters- expensive ones you name it I had it. I was really terrible. I tried this putter at a sports store fooling around one day and was able to get a good feel for distance and direction. So I bought one and I have had it a few weeks now and honestly so far it has been great on the course. Distance control is good and direction is excellent, maybe its confidence inspiring I dont know but I would say the best putter I have tried so far !

If like me you struggle putting then try this putter, it worked for me !

Customer Service

Never used

Similar Products Used:

Ping. Titleist. Nicklaus. Odyssey.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Jul 01, 2006]
FujiRoadBike53
Shoots in the 80s
Model Reviewed: Nike Black OZ T100

I bought this putter for 140 dollars after I read the reviews on it. I took this putter putter out for the first time today and shot a 44 (with a quadruple bogey that wasn't because of the putter). I had no 3 putts for the first time this season. My first putt with this club was a 30 footer for birdie. It is extremely easy to line up and judge your distance. I've used the ping Craz-E and the Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball and I like this putter better than both. I highly recommend the Nike Black OZ T100.

Customer Service

None needed yet.

Similar Products Used:

Ping Craz-E, Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball, Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Style

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[May 05, 2006]
Jeff
Shoots in the 80s
Model Reviewed: Nike OZ T100 Black

This putter might be the best kept secret in putters on the market. I've played golf for about 20 years and putting was one of my strengths when I was younger. Today, I "burn" the edges, but I can't seem to sink as many putts as I need to consistently shoot in the 70's. I've been a real fan of the 2-ball series, including the white hot, DFX, and White Steel 2 balls have all spent seasons in my bag. Before going with the Nike Oz, I was using a DFX 2Ball Blade, because I like a firm feel when the ball is struck. The White Hot has no feel and the White Steel was too gimmicky for me. How many inserts do you really need in a putter??? I've only used the BLACK OZ t100 for about 3 rounds, but already I've gotten a "feel" for this putter. Distance is great and from 6 feet out, I'm starting to become automatic again. This putter has a higher MOI than the 2Balls and only the Ping DOC series can beat it in MOI. If you don't know what MOI is...I equate that to forgiveness in a putter. The higher the number the more forgiving on offcenter hits and inducing a truer roll with less bounce. Next time your in a golf store, seek out a NIke putter and give it a try. I'll bet you'll end up taking it home!

Customer Service

Nothing needed yet!

Similar Products Used:

Ping Anser, Ping Zing, Cameron Studio Stainless, All of the 2Balls(White Hot, White Steel, and DFX)

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Mar 12, 2006]
dagolfer36
Shoots in the 80s
Model Reviewed: BC 0z T100

I bought this putter after xmas for 140.00 us dollars but i traded in clubs and really paid 20.00.I have it at a lenght of 34inches and love the length.This is a great putter cause of the feel and the grip.I like how the grip is see-through.I was sketchy on going to a mallet but with a blade putter i didn't putt well so thats why i switched.I love the soft feel to hit and the little metalic sound after hitting the putt.I went the course yesterday on the first day it was open and i went today.The greens were soft and a bit wet but i coulda handle it.I shot a 43 and 42 for nine holes on both days.I had no three putts, 5 one putts and 4 two putts. One of the one putts was for an eagle and i got it.This putter was well worth the money and has great feel.I think this putter has increase my confidence when i stand over that birdie or par putt.

Customer Service

I have not used them.

Similar Products Used:

Taylormade rosa marnello sport2, adams spec, odyssey twoball white steel and two ball.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
[Apr 21, 2005]
Dodger57
Shoots in the 70s
Model Reviewed: Nike OZ T100

Purchased this putter recently and decided that I would write a review. The weight at the back of this putter really gives it a good feel and the balance is excellent. Reminds me a lot of the Oddesy Two Ball but is actually a bit heavier. The circular weight in the back can be used to line up putts. I have had a lot of success with this putter over the last few weeks - I had been using a Yes Centershafted putter, but this one works better on both long and especially short putts. Would suggest that anyone looking for a good mallet putter with excellent balance give this one a demo - it is a winner.

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-8 of 8  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com