Nike BC OZ T140 Putters

Nike BC OZ T140 Putters 

DESCRIPTION

A non-tradition mallet putter that will have you in the bottom of the cup all season. Two-piece Wrap Style Grip by Golf Pride. A soft, high track thermoplastic rubber wrap grip lets you take hold aim and take charge.

USER REVIEWS

Showing 1-1 of 1  
[Sep 01, 2006]
Tom Poulton
Shoots in the 80s
Model Reviewed: Nike Oz T140

Bought mine at Golf Galaxy for $129 and it was the best investment for my game. I mean now I feel so confident standing at address with this "magic stick" in my hands that 5 to 10 footers are damm close to automatic. No more knee knockers with this baby in my hands! I have shaved an average of 6 strokes off my score consistently; round after round. I can't say it enough....THIS IS THE BEST PUTTER ON THE MARKET, PERIOD! It is sooooo much easier to set up with and the "ting" sound it makes is beautiful. The darn thing just instills confidence galore. It is, without a doubt in my mind, the easiest putter to line up your putt with because of the alinement aids it has at set up. Give this baby a test at your favorite pro shop and you will see and feel for yourself how great this stick is. Happy golfing {:-]

Customer Service

No need for it.

Similar Products Used:

Callaway I-Trax, MacGregor Fat Lady, Ping (MANY) AND hEAVY pUTTER

OVERALL
RATING
VALUE
RATING
Showing 1-1 of 1  

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.

golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network:

mtbr.com | roadbikereview.com | carreview.com | photographyreview.com | audioreview.com