O Corporation The "O" Putters

O Corporation The "O" Putters

[Dec 06, 2016]
chzbykr
Model Reviewed: The O putter

This O putter does come across to to most as a novelty. I have been using it for about a year now and find it solid. The balance and feel a really good and the head design with weight high does put top spin on putts. I love the thing!People can joke about it picking up balls all they want; which is a very nice feature, but in the final analysis it's a great putter.

have used em all; pings, odessey, all, I have about 25 putters. The O has stuck.

[Apr 18, 2010]
betmilt @ MTS.net
Model Reviewed: O Putter

My husband & I purchased the O Putter in Boynton Beach, Fla. We love it - except the head keeps falling off. Was this a design malfunction or were we just unlucky?

[Jul 13, 2009]
KB Tan
Model Reviewed: The "O" putter

I chanced upon a very unique looking putter near a store where I used to live. It felt heavier than what I was more used to but most of all, it had a steady feel. On the practice mat, I could rolled in putts from almost every direction. I was further surprised with the other "functions" such as, the ability to pick the ball out from the cup, to lift the flag stick or a club effortlessly without the need to bend down.I have been using this same putter for the past four years and I am still sinking them in from everywhere.