Odyssey Rossie Blade Putters

Rossie Blade

Stronomic insert to provide even more forgiveness and better feel during play.

mmisoc@gmail.com   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 13, 2007]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey Rossie Blade

I keep coming back to this putter. It is simply the best putter I have used.

I is face balanced, solid and easily swings on a plane. I find it easier to use and get much more consistence distance than with some of the mallets.

They are hard to find. If you can get one - I would. I own two. I'm sure there are equally good putters, this is just the best I have found for me.

playsintexas   Shoots in the 90s [Feb 19, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey Rossie Blade

very nice putter - great feedback - making more long putts - short puts are very good as well - heavy and well balanced - bought used for less than 40 bucks in great shape at golfsmith - put a new grip on it and it like brand new - very nice feel on fast and slow greens -

notneeded

Similar Products Used: odessy DFX - very nice also - STX - burrows Mac -
Indianagolfer   Shoots in the 90s [May 02, 2004]
Model Reviewed: ODYSSEY DUAL FORCE ROSSIE BLADE PUTTER

Honestly , the best putter I have ever used. I just sold my Ping Isopur2 on Ebay for 70.00 and have NO REGRETS ! The Ping was an overall nice putter , but the ODYSSEY ROSSIE BLADE has been a major improvement on my putting game. When I first played it , I thought it seemed rather on the heavy side , but it is designed that way to help with an easy balanced swing preventing the head from twisting at impact. This club feels smoothe from the backswing all the way through my follow through , the balance is uncomparable to anything I have ever played . I find that the aiming lines on the club act almost as a scope ( so to speak ) , lining up your puts become effortless once you have had a few chances to practice with it. Overall , if your are in the market for a low priced putter with high dollar accuracy , this is definitely one worth checking out !

Have not used them so far !

Similar Products Used: There's no comparison to my knowledge , exspecially for the price.
jbutlercpa   Shoots in the 90s [Jun 25, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Odessey Rossie Blade

Best damn putter I've ever used. Sets up great and the three alignment lines gives you great confidence over the ball. The heavy head allows the club to swing naturally through the ball with minimum effort. I've never lagged the ball so well and made so many 10 to 20 feet putts. If you can find one, get it. You won't have to worry about 3 putting any more.

Haven't had to use them.

Similar Products Used: Dual Force Rossie, Dual Force Rossie II
Andrew   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 11, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey Rossie Blade

Well, we all know putting is the place you score in. This putter is a great piece of work. It has a real heavy head and has that great insert which makes the feel even better. I'm 15, i can drive 300 yards, but the putter really can put the icing on your scores cake!

none

Similar Products Used: all white hot putters
Traveler2462   Shoots in the 90s [Aug 20, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey Dual Force Rossie Blade Putter (Blue Stronomic - Firm) 35"

I must say that I've tried a few (White Hot) putters from Odyssey and I wasn't getting the results I had hoped for. It just didn't feel like I was getting a solid hit. In fact, contact felt dull and unresponsive. I read some postive reviews about the Rossie Blade and decided to give it a try. WOW. This putter feels great. Contact is firm and solid. It has a heavy head and is easy to line up (and aim) via the alignment markings. You feel confident. I'm using the Blue Stronomic version (firm) and the ball seems to roll true and tight right into the hole. I highly recommend this putter for all levels, and especially at this price range.

haven't needed it yet.

Similar Products Used: Carbite blade DC, Odyssey White Hot #6 and White Hot Rossie Mallet.
BHamilton   Shoots in the 70s [Aug 16, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Rossie Blade

I cant get rid of this putter I have bought scotty's, ping's, carbite, all of which have been sold or traded I even own a $600 custom putter made from an Italian designer; however, none have been as easy to live with as this model. This is a great putter, I wish they would make a version in white hot. They have discontinued their best putter ever(what were they thinking.)

gv7405   Shoots in the 90s [May 17, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey Rossie Blade

I was shooting in the 90s a few weeks ago. I''m now hitting the upper 80/ lower 90 mark. Much of it has to do with reading reviews on this site and purchasing recommended clubs. I will be shooting in the mid 80s in a month. I have more putters than I care to count. None have displaced my ROHO Mallet - until now. The ROHO Mallet is fairly rare and performs very well. This club takes performance a notch higher. Particularly on longer putts. This putter is a face balanced blade. It''s actually a blade/mallet in my opinion. The combination results in consistent distance and speed. My first putt was a 12 footer for birdie. No three puts the entire round - 4 one putts. The first put is getting 30% closer to the hole.

Similar Products Used: Taulor Made ROHO Mallet, Taylor Nubbins, Carbite blade, Odyssey blade
joe   Shoots in the 80s [May 10, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Rossie Blade

Not that bad of a putter, I putted with it for a year or so, a little tough on short putts to line up and doesn''t have the best weighting but if you are looking for a heavy putter it is ok.

timmonsp   Shoots in the 70s [Feb 11, 2002]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey Rossie Blade

This is just a great all-around putter. It is a little on the heavy side and putts feel firm which would seem to be a problem on fast greens, but I haven''t found that to be the case. The alignment lines make it very easy aim and produce a lot of confidence within 10 feet. With the soaring prices of putters over the past few years, this is a real bargain. I would highly recommend this putter to anyone.

THE SITE