Ping Anser 3 Putters

Anser 3

• 13 Tour wins

urlacher_phan   Shoots in the 70s [Aug 23, 2016]
Model Reviewed: Anser 3

Picked up an older model on eBay to try. That was three season ago. This thing is perfect on faster greens.

Brassie3   Shoots in the 70s [Mar 09, 2012]
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 3

I have had mine since 1984 and remains in the rotation with a Macgregor Response ZT, an Otey Crissman mallet, and a Acushnet flangeback Bullseye.

danfcfc   Shoots in the 70s [May 17, 2010]
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser3

What can you say. I have been using the putter since it came out so that must be 20 years. Have never tried another putter. Average 27 putts in a round.

Brad   Shoots in the 70s [May 18, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 3

Very simple putter. I have had so much trouble with putting in the past. I tried almost every putter out there in search of something that might help. I saw this putter on ebay and got it for 25 bucks and I never looked back. I love this putter because of the feedback it gives and the simple look of it at adress. I used to have no confidence at all in putting but now I love to putt. Get one of ebay for cheap and watch your putting improve.

not used.

Similar Products Used: you name it, I have probably used it
Harold Best   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 14, 2007]

I have confidence in this putter. I feel the balance in the swing gives me a better chance of reducing my number of putts per green. I am extremely comfortable with it and have turned down more modern putters for that reason.

I have always experienced excellent customer service from Callaway Golf.

Similar Products Used: Callaway Big Bertha Irons; 454 Driver; and several Heavenwoods.
Harold Best   Shoots in the 80s [Sep 14, 2007]

I have always experienced excellent customer service from Callaway Golf.

Ryan Craig   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 01, 2007]
Model Reviewed: ping anser3

Just to say an awsome looking putter with a great feel and gives me a boost of confidence when its in my hand.
One club that would be in my bag forever

Similar Products Used: oddesey/redline
harryjny   Shoots in the 80s [Oct 17, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 3

Found my Anser 3 sitting in a bargain barrel of $10 new and used clubs at a sporting goods store about 6 years ago. Put a new grip on it since the Ping grip that was on it was as slick as could be.
Simply put it was the best $10 I have ever spent, $14 if you count the new grip I had put on.
Over the past 6 years I have purchased numerous putters from Scotty Cameron, Odysesey, and even Ping. All touting to be the greatest with newest can't miss technology. Not one of those putters which cost me anywhere from a $150 on up came close to my $10 Anser 3.
In fact it became a running joke with the guys I play golf with, especially when I showed up at the course with a new putter. Needless to say, I am no longer looking to purchase any putters. I will stick with my Anser 3 and not pay attention to the hype surrounding new products.

Never used