Ping Anser 3 Putters

Ping Anser 3 Putters

• 13 Tour wins

[May 13, 2018]
mjhendr

Strength:

I purchased used at play it again sports. Love the feel and balance of the putter. Instantly became a better putter. I had a PAL 2 back in high school because I didn’t like the neck and look of the Anser back then but as I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to appreciate the design.

Weakness:

None. For the value I got and amount of putts I’ve made with it I can’t name a weakness

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
[Aug 23, 2016]
urlacher_phan
Model Reviewed: Anser 3

Picked up an older model on eBay to try. That was three season ago. This thing is perfect on faster greens.

[Mar 09, 2012]
Brassie3
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 3

I have had mine since 1984 and remains in the rotation with a Macgregor Response ZT, an Otey Crissman mallet, and a Acushnet flangeback Bullseye.

[May 17, 2010]
danfcfc
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser3

What can you say. I have been using the putter since it came out so that must be 20 years. Have never tried another putter. Average 27 putts in a round.

[May 18, 2008]
Brad
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 3

Very simple putter. I have had so much trouble with putting in the past. I tried almost every putter out there in search of something that might help. I saw this putter on ebay and got it for 25 bucks and I never looked back. I love this putter because of the feedback it gives and the simple look of it at adress. I used to have no confidence at all in putting but now I love to putt. Get one of ebay for cheap and watch your putting improve.

not used.

you name it, I have probably used it

[Sep 14, 2007]
Harold Best

I have confidence in this putter. I feel the balance in the swing gives me a better chance of reducing my number of putts per green. I am extremely comfortable with it and have turned down more modern putters for that reason.

I have always experienced excellent customer service from Callaway Golf.

Callaway Big Bertha Irons; 454 Driver; and several Heavenwoods.

[Sep 14, 2007]
Harold Best

I have always experienced excellent customer service from Callaway Golf.

Callaway Big Bertha Irons; 454 Driver; and several Heavenwoods.

[Jul 01, 2007]
Ryan Craig
Model Reviewed: ping anser3

Just to say an awsome looking putter with a great feel and gives me a boost of confidence when its in my hand.
One club that would be in my bag forever

oddesey/redline

[Oct 17, 2006]
harryjny
Model Reviewed: Ping Anser 3

Found my Anser 3 sitting in a bargain barrel of $10 new and used clubs at a sporting goods store about 6 years ago. Put a new grip on it since the Ping grip that was on it was as slick as could be.
Simply put it was the best $10 I have ever spent, $14 if you count the new grip I had put on.
Over the past 6 years I have purchased numerous putters from Scotty Cameron, Odysesey, and even Ping. All touting to be the greatest with newest can't miss technology. Not one of those putters which cost me anywhere from a $150 on up came close to my $10 Anser 3.
In fact it became a running joke with the guys I play golf with, especially when I showed up at the course with a new putter. Needless to say, I am no longer looking to purchase any putters. I will stick with my Anser 3 and not pay attention to the hype surrounding new products.

Never used

Scotty Cameron, Odyssey, Ping

[Aug 16, 2006]
goatherder15
Model Reviewed: Anser 2 Beryllium Copper

I found this putter on ebay and have never looked back. A classical design that works!

Haven't required service of Ping before